I was in Stockholm for business and had a lovely time in this hotel. My room was really spacious with great views of the water. Loved the breakfast - both the stylish modern setting and the variety of food on offer. Lunch and dinners also very good. The staff were helpful and well informed. The meeting rooms were particularly good - lots of light and great views. Very peaceful locations so slept very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The impressive Scandic Foresta hotel is located on Lidingo island in Stockholm's central archipelago, only 15 minutes from Stockholm city centre.The Scandic Foresta hotel lets you explore both Stockholm and the charming Lidingo island. Lidingo offers great opportunities for outdoor activities throughout the year. Enjoy walking, biking, a round of golf or head into the city centre to experience all that Stockholm has to offer. Don't miss a visit to neighbouring Millesgarden, the home and art gallery of the famous artist Carl Milles.Scandic Foresta has been an important meeting place since 1910 when Wilhelmina Shogh first opened the doors to her castle on the cliff. At the Scandic Foresta hotel you can arrange a meeting or conference in one of our 13 meeting rooms, or plan an event in the castle turret. In the evening you're welcome to enjoy a delicious dinner in our hotel restaurant, with views over Stockholm and its waters. At the hotel you can also enjoy our lobby bar, shop and gym as well as free access to wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Foresta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Foresta Stockholm
- Scandic Foresta Hotel Stockholm
- Best Western Sweden
- Stockholm Best Western