All reviews nice hotel economy room within walking distance night life stay there again recommend this hotel central location bars and restaurants late at night light sleeper old town breakfast was included spent nights visiting stockholm booked this hotel nice bathroom small room
Reviewed 26 October 2017

This was our second time visiting Stockholm and staying at Crystal Plaza. Our room was so elegant with beautiful windows looking out to the streets. The clawfoot bathtub in our bathroom added to the classic, elegant vibe to the hotel. The location of the hotel is unbeatable. We were able to walk to the main shopping area in minutes. The best part is that this hotel is right next to our favorite coffee shop/store called Snickarbacken 7. We went there every morning for Cardamom buns and their coffee. On the last night, we ate at the hotel restaurant, Ming. The food was AMAZING. Everything tasted so clean and fresh. We will be back in Stockholm and we're definitely staying at Crystal Plaza Hotel again.

Room Tip: Our room was 202 looking out to the streets
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank triptty
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Central perfect location, great breakfastbufe, Nice but small rooms and very very uncomfortable beds! Will not comeback back intill beds are changed. Too bad cause the rest is fine! Had to ask for extra madrasses in order to get some sleep, but still not comfortable. Friendly staff. The rooms on lower levels can be disturbed by the trafic.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I have visited the hotel before and commented the need of renovation of the rooms. This time I got the smallest room ever, approximately 8-9 sqm. The room was clean but there is no ventilation in the rooms and it was very warm and humid. The price was quite high (1.490 SEK)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2017

The hotel is dated but I found it good considering its price and very central location. I stayed at this hotel for three nights in September and I found there everything I needed: a clean room, a very comfortable bed, tea/coffee making facilities, a powerful hair dryer, good breakfast. I booked a standard single room but received an economy double room after arriving. I was happy with it as the room was bigger. What I did not like was shower. Shower place was not well separated in the bathroom and therefore water was leaking on the floor. On the other hand, it was ok after putting a towel on the floor. My room window was viewing the main street so it was a bit noisy at night. However, it was perfectly fine with earplugs which I always take with me when travelling. The reception staff at this hotel was friendly and helpful. All in all, Crystal Plaza hotel needs renovation but if it was renovated, its price wouldn't be such as it is now :) I would stay there again if I am in Stockholm as the hotel mostly met my expectations.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Very small room and tiny out of date bathroom . Ok for a place to get your head down . No feel good factor . Had to climb over each other to get in and out of double bed as room so small . Very thin mattress not very comfortable at all . Breakfast array not bad . Conveniently situated however .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple