We were looking for a hotel where we could park the car and then go by train to stockholm, in order to avoid the traffic and expensive parking.
The hotel itself is quite ok with friendly staff and a good breakfast. We were staying in the upgraded familyrooms which were not much of an upgrade. Clean I would have say, but very boring, no fridge and a very small TV. The hotel is very close to Ikea and a large shopping centre.
The train station is a 20min walk away, forcing you to walk through an area that is not so nice after dark.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eight-story Motor Hotel on Highway E4, 15 km south of Stockholm's city center & train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Scandic Kungens Kurva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Kungens Kurva Stockholm
- Scandic Kungens Kurva Hotel Stockholm