This hotel is fairly out of the city, so if you are on holiday book something else, because the money you save on rates, you'll spend on cans and other forms of transportation. For business travelers, however, it workd perfectly: it is close to the major business and shopping areas.
Book well in advance, and then you have the chance of securing a reasonable rate (not easy in Stockholm), for which you get a tidy, nordic-style room, free internet, and a great breakfast. book a room away from the staircase and elevators, they tend to be a bit noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eight-story Motor Hotel on Highway E4, 15 km south of Stockholm's city center & train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Kungens Kurva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Kungens Kurva Stockholm
- Scandic Kungens Kurva Hotel Stockholm