“Great service good food”

Hotel Terminus Stockholm
Ranked #96 of 158 Hotels in Stockholm
Stockholm, Sweden
“Great service good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2011

The hotel is centrally located and is very close to the central Station and Arlanda express in stockholm. We did also receive to our surprise tow bottles of red wine when we arrived. Very good service, clean rooms and exceptional breakfast.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2011

We stayed here for one night at the end of a family holiday in Sweden, We chose the hotel for it's convenient location. On arrival the receptionist ignored us & several other guests whilst she fiddled with her computer screen, once she attended to us she was less than welcoming. The room was very small & stuffy with no a/c. The decor was very dated & tatty. Breakfast was resonable & the location is very convenient but overall very poor value for money

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank pkirkkilkenny

Travellers are raving about these Stockholm hotels

Melbourne
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2011

Room was basic in good position opposite Central station .We were facing construction site with revamping of railway system opposite our window,rather noisy.Breakfasts were good.Not far from main shopping area so position excellent,

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank bazell
Salt Lake City, Utah
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2011

The hotel itself is centrally located and is close to the drop off point of Arlanda express in stockholm. The rooms however are tiny. The single bed was ok but nicer mattresses would have been more comfortable. TV channels are average. However the room itself was clean. There are irons in the room but there is an ironing room on the third floor. The plus point on the hotel was its breakfast. It was a good spread. No hot water problems. WiFI was available.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank jac2005
Sto
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2011

I had huge problems with this hotel.
First of all, as arrived they didn't accept my card as a payment. So, my online booking was no longer valid. I had to do a new booking for the same room, and withdraw cash from my bank account in Italy to pay for, with a huge commission on it as usual - which is the reason why I wanted to pay with the card in first place. They said that's very common in Sweden that Mastercard etc. are not accepted as payment, but that's odd since I never had such problems in shops and so.
Apparently as this point there must have been some sort of problem.
I accept my fair share of responsibilities, not double checking the receit I was given - but neither did the girl at the reception. And that's her job... What happened is that I am sure that I had paid for the two nights I had to stay, since I left a payment all the cash I previously withdrawed - and I had to withdraw again later. But the following day when I returned to the hotel after the whole day in the city, I was asked to pay again. They claimed that I paid just one night, not two - that the booking for one night only! And the check out time was over by hours, so even if I had freed the room, I was to pay again.
I have to say, everyone was very polite and nice, but very firm and strict: I had to pay again. So, another withdrawl.
I spoke with the girls working at the reception twice, with the responsible of the reception, and with another higher responsible. They keep claiming that they have no overdue money, no money unaccounted for, and there's no trace of my payment.
I say this is outrageous.
I am still waiting for a response, as they promised to let me know.
But one thing is for sure: I'm never, ever, going to stay at that hotel again, and I advise you to do the same. Or, if you want to do it, remember to pay cash and double, triple check every move you make, with witnesses. Always check the receits you're given.
For an hotel of this standard and quality, I would have expected much more, in terms of service and relations with the customers.
I am very disappointed and quite angry.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family