Elite Hotel Stockholm Plaza
US$ 340
US$ 195
Preferred Hotels
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Birger Jarl(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$ 143
US$ 111
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsvassa eggennational librarywaffle makersingle roomwalking distancerecommend this hotelexcellent locationbusiness tripsmall roomjunior suitenice hotelinner courtyardexcellent breakfastthe heart of the citystayed here for one nightreception staffhotel restaurant
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I love this hotel. it is clean and very comfortable. The single room is small but the bed was soft and I slept so well !!! The breakfasts are great - eat as much as you can - how I loved that first cup of coffee in the morning !!!! You can even make your own waffles.

Location wise, this is perfect. I love to walk so I walked everywhere and at most I was 30 minutes from anywhere of interest. If you don't want to walk, the Metro is 2 minutes away from the hotel.

This hotel is in a busy street and there are plenty of places to eat out. If you have money burning a hole in your pocket, there are lots of designer shops ready to help you spend, spend, spend (Gucci, Louis Vuitton to name a few).

Across from the hotel is a beautiful park that is perfect for a 'people watching' session or two. There are plenty of seats and they're shaded by avenues of trees. I sat here in the evenings and read.

When I come back to Stockholm I will be booking into this hotel.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2012

This hotel is located in the city centre of stockholm, perfectly nearby stureplan and main shoping districts. The single room was perhaps a bit small but very comfortable and with an amazing view of the park. Friendly and service minded personnel. Only neg was maybe the bar otherwise very satisfied overall.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2012

this hotel lies in the best place in Stockholm , but expensive and very small rooms even there is no place for small move !!

Breakfast collection isn't as expected and isn't like other hotels in Stockholm

Internet quality is fine

overall :I don' think I will stay in it again due to room size.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Haitham-Elsaadany
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Not sure what some of the bad reviews on here are for. We stayed here for 5 nights and although the rooms are small, in a city as beautiful as Stockholm, you don't want to spend all of your time in it! We were on the top floor which was being renovated during our stay and I think we were probably the first people to have stayed in our room.

The hotel is in a brilliant position, we walked everywhere and the building is lovely, there are plently of restuarants nearby. Breakfast had a large selection, plus freshly squeezed apple and orange juice. Gamla Stan (the Old Town) is lovely and a must visit, we spent a couple of days ehre just wandering around, exploring all the small cobbles streets, there are some lovely cafes for a cake and hot chocolate as well, and the Royal Palaces are well worth a visit. The Vasa Museum is fantastic and definitely worth going to!

In short, if we went back to Stockholm I would stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We just came back from a long weekend in Stockholm, and chose to spend it at the Elite Plaza because of its great location. The building is lovely and within walking distance to many great sights, particularly the Humlegården park (for families with young kids) or Stureplan for the party lovers. The rooms are nicely decorated (we had a junior suite), but on the small side, and you feel like the entire hotel just needs a slight touch of paint to bring it up to the level it aspires to. Lovely (tiny) bathroom with a rain shower, soft beds and nice breakfast in hte beautiful Vassa Eggen restaurant. The only real downside was that at 22:00 every night a nearby club opened and the noise was overwhelming, considering we were on the 4th floor and supposedly not even in the same building! Still, our daughter fell asleep OK but it took me quite a bit longer. We enjoyed our stay, but warn other who may be more sensitive to noise...

Room Tip: Junior Suite 4002 was small but neat, great for a kid to sleep in hte sofa bed. Need to change the carpet though...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family