2,529 results
All reviews royal palace cadier bar veranda restaurant grand experience mathias dahlgren grand dame steam room old town harbour view elegant hotel star hotel room service overlooking the water deluxe room perfect location breakfast buffet baltic cruise
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

I visited the hotel in May and stayed for two nights and three days. The staff was very professional. The hotel room itself is beautiful. The rooms are older than most five star hotels I have stayed in, but that adds to the charm. The concierge was quite helpful in planning my itinerary. The location is also excellent and the hotel restaurant is great too. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2016

The Grand Hotel is everything that you would expect from a 5-star. The location is excellent, the old town is just a few minutes walk away. Our room was spacious and the staff were helpful and courteous - I especially liked the hotel's own guidebook to Stockholm - a very nice touch. My only criticism would be of the hotel bar - it is obviously a very popular drinking venue with non-hotel residents, so we were turned away one evening, despite being paying guests. I think the bar should prioritise hotel guests over people popping in after work for a beverage but this is a minor point and certainly wouldn't put me off staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

I had a business trip to Stockholm and together with my wife we spent 2 night in Grand Hotel. Is an interesting location very center and everything is reachable by walk. Nice view from our suite but for a five stars hotel I would expect to have room cleaning without asking for it. And this was happening twice. Dear Management, your staff is well trained and friendly but totally overloaded especially the concierge. Waiting for 15 minutes to talk to him because of waiting lane its to much

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

Completely refurbished and absolutely stunning hotel! It really is a destination of its own with one of the most spectacular locations a hotel can have. Overlooking the royal palace, old town, Houses of Parliament and the city hall! The breakfast is just the perfect start of the day and all their restaurants and bar keep up with a six star service. Front desk is knowledgeable and super serviceminded, the concierges extremely tentative and the bellstaff probably one of the worlds best guys, nothing is ever a problem and they are super friendly! Stay for as long as you like and make sure to utilize all their outlets. Just the cafe open in the Warner months is great and not to be missed! Gym is great and so is the spa. Can't really find anything that isn't top notch here!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank magnus l
Reviewed 28 May 2016

We had a great stay at the Grand Hotel in Stockholm. The Front Desk staff and Concierge were quite helpful. The location was great. Easy to get to Old Town and the boat dock is right across the street.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple