“Highly recommend this hotel”

Comfort Hotel Xpress Stockholm Central
Ranked #65 of 155 Hotels in Stockholm
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

We had a weekend here to visit Stockholm and the Christmas markets. I can’t recommend this hotel enough! We easily got from the airport using the very comfortable Arlanda express and the hotel is just next to it! Staff on check in were very friendly. We had forgotten our phone charger and they were able to lend us a charger without any problems whatsoever which was such a big help!
Rooms - we had the windowless room and I thought it was perfect for what we needed in a weekend stay! Yes they are tiny rooms but the beds are very comfy and a really good powerful shower! We stayed in a similar design hotel in Copenhagen and it was also great! You won’t get better Value for a hotel room in Scandinavia.
Breakfast was good with a good variety and kept well stocked from what I saw.
Location was great too - we walked everywhere from Gamla Stan Christmas market to Vasa museum.
For a great dinner I would recommend ‘meatballs for the people’ - great Swedish meatballs here that we thoroughly enjoyed.
I haven’t got a single bad thing to say about this hotel. I would highly recommend it for a stay in Stockholm!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 December 2017

The best was the breakfast, the worst was the room at my first night at November 2 2017. I paid for a room with a window, I got a window to the escalator of the "World Trade Center" and I had to close the curtain. I paid more money for a curtain. I know that the hotel had room with a window to the street available that night to the guests. No shampo and a conditioner

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Hotel is located in very good localization - very close to bus station, railway station, shops and old town. Very nice and helpful staff. Tasty breakfast with opportunity to eat lactose free products.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Clean. Easy accessible. Affordable. Perfectly located above the central station, the hotel is great choice for at short over-night stop. We had a pretty large room facing Kungsgatan street. A bit noice from the traffic, but no problem to sleep. Breakfast was not up to expectations compared to other Choice hotels.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 November 2017

This was my first stay at Comfort Hotel Stockholm, I had not read that this should be a bugdet hotel but it sure was at a very high price, I paid 1700SEK per night and for that you just got an empty square with a bed in it, room was cold and asked for help but nothing happened, breakfast was boring with not much to choose from. Personnel was nice though!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business