2,145 results
All reviews attending an event city centre large hotel tube station breakfast room is stayed for one night easy access hotel is located public transport t bana business trip nice room double bed gamla stan tele2 conference escalator
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Next to Globen and the shopping center. Tunnelbana station very close. The hotel is modern, nice rooms with good beds. Bathroom spacious and clean. Peacefull, and good service. Would definately go again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Martin B, Chef at Quality Hotel Globe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Hi

Thank you for getting back to us. It makes me very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I really hope you will return to us soon.
Have a really nice weekend!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I stayed here on a business trip (didn't book the hotel, it was reserved for me) but I have to say I enjoyed my stay.

The main reception hall (which doubles as the bar) is spacious, modern and clean, and the service was always very quick and friendly.

In the evening on the first night we ate in the on-site restaurant, again the design of the restaurant was very clean, the food delicious and well priced. The lamb leg in particular went down well.

The room itself was nothing special, but everything you could need for a business trip - writing desk, wifi, ironing board, cable TV with various channels (including Spanish and English), and a nice en suite.

The main negative to this hotel is the location which is not very central (so travelling to/from the town centre is not the easiest) but next door to the hotel is a nice shopping mall if you need anything.

In summary if I returned to Stockholm I would probably stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Martin B, Chef at Quality Hotel Globe, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Hi

Thank you for getting back to us and let us know this positive experience. I am so happy we will see you back at the hotel in a close future. Have a really nice week and see you soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay here with my fiancé. The room was one of the biggest we have ever slept in and the breakfast was delicious. Service was great all the way from checking in. If you are going to a concert in Globen, this place is a must.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Martin B, Chef at Quality Hotel Globe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Hi

Thank you for getting back to us and let us know you had a great experience at Quality Hotel Globe. I really hope that we will see you back at the hotel within a very soon future.
have a really great week!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I stayed for one night in a double room on the 6th floor. The hotel looks modern and is a short walk from the Globen metro station. My room was a decent size, especially as I was staying alone.

The floor was carpeted, and dirty upon arrival. I didn't complain about it as I didn't spend too much time in the room. There was visible dirt/dust on the floor and bobby pins that a previous guest had left, as they were not mine. I don't really know how the cleaning personnel had missed that as they were in plain sight.

Breakfast buffet was great - really nice variety and everything was fresh. The breakfast was probably the best part of my stay.

The staff were nice enough, although did not make me feel especially welcome. Small things like asking how I enjoyed my stay would make the service feel more personal. Now it was polite, but not very warm or friendly.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Martin B, Chef at Quality Hotel Globe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Camilla

Thank you for getting back to us with feedback! This doesn't sound good at all, of course, the room shall be well cleaned and you should feel a genuine warm receiving from the staff. I would like to on the behalf of the hotel express our excuses.
Would be great if you wrote me on martin.blix@choice.se so I can investigate who cleaned your room.
Have a great weekend!

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Ok trying to be positive.
The room was ok.
the bed was comfy this time
the shower is ok.
the linnen is ok and there are still to many cushions and not enough pillows.
the curtains gave a reasonable blackout.better than my last room.
still poor quality towels and small and sparce in numbers.
No fridge.
No kettle unless you chase one down.
Its still a very bleak and bland place surrounded by mediocre chain places.
Sorry guys but if i had a choice I would never stay here.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Martin B, Chef at Quality Hotel Globe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Hi

Thank you for getting back to us. It's sad to read that you have not enjoyed your stay. We have minibars in some of our rooms but due to that we know have Lounge 24 next to our Front Desk where we have everything you usually find in a minibar and much more we have decided to not install new ones. I will forward your feedback regarding the towels to our Housekeeping department.
The area surrounding the hotel has lots of restaurants a big shopping mall, nightclubs and an event center. Due to that, we are located between 2 arenas they are not so visible at once, but talking to our front desk they will gladly show you the way. We are also just 2 metro stops from the trendy Södermalm.
I want to wish you a great week!