“Standard hotel of the day”

Quality Hotel Nacka
Ranked #84 of 154 Hotels in Stockholm
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Ornaments and textiles can't hide the fact that this is a pretty average hotel, though it is priced on the higher end of the scale. Since I didn't pay for it myself I find it hard to complain though. For us it was a convenient location, room was fine with a clean bathroom and a pretty view of the city. The breakfast buffet was perfectly fine and though we didn't deal with staff much at all, the lasting impression wasn't bad. Not a place I'd go to for a holiday but it suited our needs.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Quality Hotel Nacka

Reviewed 25 September 2012

Pros: Clean; Atmosphere; Pool, Jacuzzi and Sauna...seemed to be newly renovated
Cons: Badly soundproofed rooms; No breakfast if early departure (breakfast from 7.30); poor accessibility of city centre in the early morning
Resume: Recomendable for leisure travelling w/o any time pressures.
Tip: Get in possesion of a valid public transport ticket for the way back or whereever else prior to your arrival at the hotel. If you have to leave in the early morning, there is no possibility at all to buy one. (You may only enter a bus/tram with a valid ticket)
Use the Swebus to go from Arlanda A/P to the City and back...Cheap, easy and takes only 10mins longer then the expensive Arlanda Express.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Alex S
Reviewed 19 July 2012

We arrived eventually after driving around for an hour through having the wrong zip/postcode on our invoices so be careful we ended up on private land a few miles away. Plenty of free parking. We checked in and the lady was helpful with directions and buses etc.

Hotel pool Gym and Sauna. Very small hotel pool 3 of us in it and it was difficult to swim. Jacuzzi was out of order.

Breakfast was good. Hot and cold although the hot bacon sausage scrambled egg was just warm and stone cold beans! Some nice breads and muffins. Cereal, fruit, ham, cheese and pate. Bolied eggs 4 and 8 minutes.

Tea and coffee and hot chocolate. We came back late on the evening and the receptionist said we could help ourselves to a drink free of charge. They were happy to serve beer after midnight.

Enjoyed our one night stop.

One word of advice if you’re travelling around Stockholm do your homework to what is the best type of travel ticket for you? We were advised to go to the newspaper type show across the road from the hotel by the receptionist where the guy behind the counter was very helpful in selling us expensive tickets that we couldn’t use for the journey we wanted to do. He told us we could use the tickets on the ferry and when we got there we had to pay £4.50 each single for a very short trip. So Beware I wouldnt be so trusting next time....................

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2012

At my arrival I received a room what was special for disabled people!
What a dissapointment, it looks like a single room guest gets the rest of the pieces.
I went back to the receptionist and she just looked at me and asked if the room was not good , and I explained het that I am not disabled.... she gave me a other room....
and again what a room, curtains loose of the hooks, shower is leaking water to the total bathroom... the room was not clean and the furniture not on the right spots...

I have to be in Nacka the coming months each week, I do not know what to do.
The breakfast was fine, but please don't treat a singel room guest as a left over!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank gerardredert
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I've stayed at this hotel five times, and I'm very satisfied with all of my visits. The hotel is welcoming, and spacious. Breakfast is very nice. A lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. A nice view over Nacka from most rooms.
Easy access from Slussen. Bus, or Saltsjöbanan. Only 3 stops to the hotel. From Slussen you can change to underground, or bus, or walk to Gamla Stan. Some of the rooms are more "tired" than others, but for the rate I'm usually staying at, this is not a problem.
The restaurant is ok, and their cheeseburger tasteful and enough for two persons! Free internet. Free parking. Relax-area free of charge, with swimming pool, bubble bath, sauna, and fitness room.

If you get a good price pr. night, I would not hesitate booking this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business