Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel
US$ 243
Sheraton.com
US$ 184
  • Pool
Hotel Birger Jarl(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$ 156
US$ 335
US$ 186
Preferred Hotels
5,029 results
All reviewscentral stationcity halla business class roomarlanda expressold townconvention centerthe congressgamla stanbusiness hotelbreakfast buffetoffice buildingwater viewexcellent hotelmodern hotelstandard roomperfect locationairport train
Reviewed 2 April 2012

We chose this hotel on the basis of tripadvisor reviews, location to the central station and a reasonable price for a weekend stay. Check-in was flawlessly friendly and efficient. The late checkout just as much so and it just goes to show that hotels of this size do not need to have queues at the front desk. The room, the bathroom, the bed, the view of Gamlestan, the responsive thermostat, one can't fault our stay for anything. Very impressed and it will be my first choice in this price bracket for a return visit.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2012

The first time my boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel was just a few weeks after it opened. We noticed that the staff were very accomodating. We stayed there again a year later for a weekend get-away and it was even better than the first time.The staff is young but very well-trained and very customer-oriented. The staff were always anxious to assist and they went the extra step or asked the next question, in order to provide the best experience possible. The hotel was extremely busy on the night that we arrived as it was the final night of the tennis tournament being held next door. There was no wait to check-in yet we never felt rushed in going through the process either. The gentleman who checked us in asked if we would like to add breakfast to our stay. after much discussion between my boyfriend and I we decided to add it and the staff person said he thought that was a very good idea as the breakfast was very good and he always heard many nice comments. The reason I mention this is that, whenever I describe a Ritz-Carlton (to me, they are at the top of the customer service pyramid) I always say that, no matter what you request, they always react as if that was the best idea they had ever heard and could not be happier to accomodate you. This is the same impression I get of this staff. They really go out of their way to ensure a pleasant experience. And, by the way, it is truly a fabulous buffet breakfast and the fact that it goes until noon is very nice. With this incredible buffet, you only need an afternoon snack to hold you until dinner. The most amazing thing was that the gentleman who checked us in on Friday night, asked if we would like a late check-out on Sunday. He confirmed a 2p check-out. Sunday morning, there was a sign at the elevator indicating that late check-outs were available up until 6p on Sunday at no additional charge. When we went to breakfast we asked if they would be able to accomodate us for a 6p check-out and they did. We were able to hang out in Stockholm all day and still freshen up in our room before we left. I have never had a hotel put out a sign indicating check-outs as late as 6p were available at no charge. Talk about fabulous customer service! Our room had a wonderful view of the City Hall. It is in a great location. Very walkable to shopping areas or easy to catch a hop-on, hop-off tour bus. It is also just next to the Central Station so very easy to catch the Arlanda Express. I look forward to staying here again. The hotel itself is very nice and wonderfully located but nothing tops the top-notch staff!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pivo1011
Reviewed 28 March 2012

My second visit. This is an overnight stay (leaving this am for a conference elsewhere).

The hotel delievered a wonderful experience again, and I'd gladly recommend it to anyone. I have a standard room again, with a slightly different view last time I had a partial water view, not this time. Since I'm only here for a night's good sleep (and it was!) and some breakfast, this didn't bother me at all. The business rooms have the best views, but they cost more so I guess it's up to you if that's important or not?

Very clean room and big room.
Comfortable bed.
Quiet which gave me a good night's rest - they've made a good job with the doors and windows which means it doesn't let much noise in either from the corridor or outside. Perfect for me, I'm a light sleeper and I slept like a baby.
Very professional, helpful staff who has a great sense for hospitality.
Decor is modern and very nice.
Great breakfast again, one of the best I've had in a hotel.

I'm looking forward to staying here again, I have made reservations for two more nights soon when I'm returning to the city.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank maxisweden
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I have been in this hotel in February, for a business trip.
My room faced the lake, and I could see the City Hall just in front of my room.
Wonderful ladscape!
The room was wide, clean and with modern forniture.
The people at desk were fantastic: a warm welcome, smiling, very gentle in suggesting us restaurant etc. and a fast checkout!
The AMAZING breakfast (the best, ever!) can fulfill every kind of request: you can get really whichever kind of food. I have never seen such a wide choice! ...And eveything was very good and fresh.
I staied just one night but I'll be back soon with my family. This hotel deserves only good words! I spent SK2020 (about €220) including breakfast, which is a good value for such an hotel in such an expensive city.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank CannelleITALY
Reviewed 15 March 2012

We booked this hotel because of the location. Very central, close to everything you need while in Stockholm. We stayed there 3 night during Melodifestivalen 2012 weekend (09-12.03). We upgraded our room to business class for as little as 200SEK per night. Room on high floor with outstanding views over Gamla Stan (Old Town). Very spacious room, mini bar, coffee machine, very nice bathroom. Huge and very comfortable bed! And breakfast... More than you can wish for! Excellent choice of meats, cheeses, cereals... Absolutely everything! Staff very friendly and extremely helpful! I would recommend to all whom wish nice and pleasant stay in beautiful Stockholm!

Room Tip: Worth upgrading to business class!!! Not much difference in price!!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple