“Absolutely incredible!”

Ranked #8 of 25 Bakeries in Stockholm
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I found the Muffin Bakery by accident, and we were so glad we did! I asked for whatever was the local favorite so I was given a pastry with cheesecake and brownie with warmed chocolate in the center. The best pastry I ever had. And we met a friendly couple from Northern Sweden. Great discovery!

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Lovely assortment, I had the Brownie/Cheesecake Muffin, which was gooey :) apparently it is their bestseller. I had it to go, but their cafe area looked cozy.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

We happened upon the Muffin Bakery. I asked what was a favorite and they said the cheesecake brownie. I tied it, Wow! It had chocolate filling and was amazing! Great coffee bakery!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Came across the Muffin Bakery in Stockholm (Norrmalm) whilst shopping and what a pleasant surprise find this was.
Great selection of giant muffins - soft, moist and tasty, in a cosy eating area with a decent cup of coffee at a very reasonable price indeed!! Had I not found this on the afternoon of my last day in Stockholm I would have popped in again for more!

Reviewed 11 October 2016

This place was busy but welcoming. Bought myself a hot chocolate and a white choc and rhubarb muffin to enjoy and wasn't disappointed.