All reviewsturning torsocity centrewest harborbig supermarketnice hotelcentral stationhotel is locatedminute walkoresund bridgebus stoprooms are cleanthe room was niceper daynice breakfastbusiness tripbreakfast buffetnice stay
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

We needed a last minute room and found a good rate at the Park Inn. It is very modern, immaculately clean, quiet, comfortable, the staff is excellent and their service is stellar. We ended up extending our stay without issue.

The room: We had a standard double room. We added a small bed for my daughter and still had plenty of room. There are big windows, a flat screen tv, water boiler, as well as a selection of coffee and tea. The bed is heavenly. I wish I could take it home. We haven't heard a peep from another room. Housekeeping gets the room back to its original state every day. They are wonderful.

Food: Breakfast is included and it's plentiful, even by Scandinavian standards. There are eggs, both boiled and scrambled, prinskorv (sausages), bacon, meatballs, cold cuts, cheeses, fruit, herring, lots of breads, yogurts, cereals, juices, tea and coffee. Everyone will find something here. We dined in the hotel restaurant tonight and the service was outstanding.

The only issue I had is that the parking garage was full when we checked in, so we had to park on the street. We were able to move to the garage the next day.

I truly can't say enough wonderful things about this hotel. After a couple of recent disappointing hotel stays, this one is a breath of fresh air!

Thank you for a great stay!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2015

I stayed at the hotel when I couldn't book a hotel in Copenhagen (they were all full). If your travelling to Copenhagen, even for business, Malmo is one place you should consider staying as its very close to Copenhagen, although in Sweden. We took the train from Copenhagen to Malmo and the same train to Copenhagen for our business meetings.

As for the hotel, I have nothing but praise. Athough they messed up our booking and instead of two rooms, they could only provide one, they fixed their error the next day. The rooms are very clean and stylish, the bathrooms very large. The downstairs dining area is quite pleasant and they have a 24 hr coffee bar next to the reception area. The location of the hotel is within the new industrial complex area (Nothing but four storey office blocks) and you have the option to travel to the main train station by public transport, tickets can be purchased at reception and the bus stop is around the corner. If you choose to walk back to the hotel in the evening from the train station, you won't be sorry as the path is very interesting with great views.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

We spent 11 nights in this hotel.Staff very friendly and helpful.The room had fridge (some rooms donot have),coffee maker(with sugar and coffee),safe,a very large bathroom,comfortable and large beds,tv and free wifi.The breakfast was very consistent and good.In the front of the hotel is a hypermarket opened every day 8-22 (inclusive on sundays).The zone is quite and very interesting (the sky scraper Calatrava's Torse) and the beach.
To the town's center is 1.7 km (walk or take the bus no 3).Malmo is very interesting. Must see Lund (by train from Central Station)and Copenhagen (few minutes by train, over the bridge).The tickets prices are:return tiket to Copenhagen for 2 persons costs 378Kr -ask for "duo family" ticket.
We'll return with pleasure to this hotel.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Emil M
Reviewed 12 October 2015

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Reviewed 8 October 2015

I stay in this hotel during short business travels every now and then. I choose the hotel due to close proximity to my local office in the fast deveping area in town (not so close to downtown though). I like the breakfast and the cozyness in the lobby/restaurant area during evenings. The rooms are quiet and hotel do not have too much of hazzle either. The personnel does get you feel welcome in the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business