US$ 117
US$ 114
Hotels.com
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 137/night.

Hotel Finn(Lund)(Great Value!)
US$ 148
US$ 101
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 129/night.

Park Inn By Radisson Lund(Lund)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 124
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 112
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 129/night.

StayAt Lund(Lund)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
US$ 95
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 126/night.

Winstrup Hostel(Lund)(Great Value!)
US$ 67
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 118
  • Breakfast included
Elite Hotel Ideon(Lund)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
US$ 88
Cancelon
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 112
  • Restaurant
All reviewstrain stationcentral locationsmall fanbang and olufsenbreakfast staffthe room was nicelocation is excellentmini barbig supermarketnice hotelshower gelno air conditioningrooms are smallwithin walking distancestayed for nightstop floornice breakfast
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I stayed here for a few nights in late June.

It was conveniently located within 150 meters of the train station. The hotel was clean, quiet, and had a good morning breakfast buffet. I elected to stay here due to proximity to some golf courses north of Lund. Parking was available at s reasonable price. Most of downtown Lund was within walking distance. Train service to Copenhagen and Malmo was convenient.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Hotel_Lundia, Hotelldirektör at Hotel Lundia, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Hello and many thanks for Writing this nice review.

Lund and Skåne in general is a fabulous Place to play golf with many former and present tournament cources. Great choice and we hope to see you back here with us in the near future.

Have a lovely summer.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed for 4 nights. Althought the exterior may not seem like much, the hotel lobby, stairs and hallways were very clean.

I was staying in a room for one and thought it was a comfortable size. Everything was clean, design was comfortable, and bathroom was more spacious than I expected. Was not expecting pull-down blinds but it blocked out the light (long daykight hours in Sweden) well when I went to sleep so it didn't matter to me. I also had no problem with noise levels from neighbours.

Greatly appreciated the daily house keeping (empty all trash, vacuum, restocking bags) and coming back to a cleaned room, as well as consistent towel changes. I was right next to a self-serve coffee machine and was able to make myself a cup early in the morning before going to the complimentary breakfast served downstairs.

Breakfast hours during week (6:30am-9:30) were at a good time and served my schedule well. Great selection of food - from yogurt, to eggs, to make your own waffles and deli/vegetable section. I was even able to make my own juice with a juicer that was provided. Staff refilled when food was running low.

I was impressed by their professionalism and care when I asked them any questions about the train. The ability to buy train tickets from hotel was an extra bonus that made it easier for someone visiting the country.

On the morning of checkout, I had to check out at 6:15am and so was not able to have breakfast at the hotel. They offered to prepare me a sandwich and apple for my breakfast to take away. It was a nice touch among many that highlights how staff at this hotel (restaurant and cleaning as well) make a real effort to keep it's visitors at the center of what they do.

Thank you Hotel Lundia for such a pleasant and comfortable experience. I would highly recommend staying here if you are ever in Lund.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Hotel_Lundia, Hotelldirektör at Hotel Lundia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

The pleasure is all ours, thank you for taking the time writing this lovely review about your stay.

I'll make sure all staff are notified and we hope to see you back here soon in the near future.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

The room was clean. It was a little bit small for three persons. The portable bed that was placed there almost blocked the movement in the room. However, the location was quite close to the train station.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Hotel_Lundia, Hotelldirektör at Hotel Lundia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Many thanks for a nice Review and we hope to see you back here in the near future.
In case you are looking for family style rooms perhaps our sister property Hotel Finn might be of interest.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 17 May 2017

The hotel is centrally located beside the train station. The staff at the reception is very friendly and helpful. The rooms feature very comfortable beds but no extra amenities. The top floor rooms are quiet and, after rainy weather, reveal standing water on the roof. The restaurant is bar-style and too small and crowded at breakfast. The fact that it is closed on weekends is a backside. The rooms are overpriced.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Hotel_Lundia, Hotelldirektör at Hotel Lundia, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear Bozenna

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

When our restaurant at Lundia is closed on the weekend we highly recommend our facilities at our other hotel, The Grand 150 meters down the street.

We have in total three properties in Lund, maybe a alternative for you the next time you visit Lund.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

This Hotel is only a stones throw away from Lund Central train station. Close to restaurants, coffee shops, and the entire downtown area. The room we had was on the second floor ( first for rooms). This hotel has an elevator. The room was ok. Personally I would spend more $$ on keeping the soap filled, better pillows or a new carpet every half year than a $3000 Bang and Olufsen TV. I totally understand the competition between hotels to give the customer a unique stay but comfortability trumps "hip" everytime. The breakfast and the breakfast staff was really great. Pretty much everything you'd want to eat and the personal keep everything clean and re-filled.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel_Lundia, Hotelldirektör at Hotel Lundia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear Jason

Thank you for the nice review, also for the thoughts and ideas.

We are looking at finding the balance between hip design and function, especially since we have a major refurbishment project coming up by the end of the year.

Hope to see you back here in the near future.