All reviews train station small fan central location open the window the room was nice nice hotel shower gel mini bar no air conditioning excellent location within walking distance stayed for nights nice breakfast top floor yogurt comfortable beds design
Reviewed 7 February 2017

I was lucky enough to get an upgrade to my room (no idea why it was where reception put me), and was blown away by the room I ended up in. It was beautiful. The breakfast was good, with a decent number of options available.

Room Tip: If you can afford the corner business rooms, they are lovely, large and comfortable
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Hotel_Lundia, Hotelldirektör at Hotel Lundia, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Dear Kathryn

Sometimes you just get lucky, that's good isn't it?

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and also thank you for taking the time writing this review, most kind.
We hope to see you back with us soon again.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Staff here are very welcoming and friendly. Room was basic but OK, had everything I needed and it was warm (which I appreciated in December). As others have remarked the breakfast is good and the location is excellent. The Thai restaurant opposite is also worth a look. Only disappointment was that the bar did not have any aquavit, which is a shame since this area of Sweden is famous for it.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

We are hearing good things about our breakfast, I'm glad that our efforts are showing results. Many times what is being offered on the buffet comes from interacting with our guests, looking at what is appreciated.

The next time you visit Lund I highly recommend visiting one of our other properties, Grand Hotel. You will find a good selection of aquavits, among others our own brand especially made for us.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Lund is a city of ideas. Young people, young houses beeing together with old houses and people in harmony. The picture is from Christmas, an example. The hotel is another example. Tradition and design in holly comunion. And the food, and the friendly staff. Superb.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Alberto U

Thank you very much for these kind words, hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. I had a single room, and while it was quite small, it was very well laid out. Someone put some real effort into good design.

The location is excellent and close to the train. The room was clean, tidy and quiet. No complaints at all. The breakfast was also very nice.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Hotel_Lundia, Hotelldirektör at Hotel Lundia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your day and night here and hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

I was happy with the hotel, especially the central location quite close the railway station. Also liked the breakfast, just suiting me. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The only problem was that taking a shower wetted the bathroom floor as there was an opening in the watershield's lower part - clearly a planning defect. The room price is quite high, especially on working days.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Hotel_Lundia, Hotelldirektör at Hotel Lundia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review us here on Tripadvisor.

I'm glad you enjoyed the stay. Should you have the time please let us know which room you stayed in. As we are about to renovate bathrooms and showers on two floors there might be a possibility to make further adjustments.
Welcome back in the near future.