All reviews train station small fan central location open the window the room was nice nice hotel shower gel mini bar no air conditioning excellent location within walking distance stayed for nights nice breakfast top floor yogurt comfortable beds design
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. I had a single room, and while it was quite small, it was very well laid out. Someone put some real effort into good design.

The location is excellent and close to the train. The room was clean, tidy and quiet. No complaints at all. The breakfast was also very nice.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Hotel_Lundia, Hotelldirektör at Hotel Lundia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your day and night here and hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

I was happy with the hotel, especially the central location quite close the railway station. Also liked the breakfast, just suiting me. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The only problem was that taking a shower wetted the bathroom floor as there was an opening in the watershield's lower part - clearly a planning defect. The room price is quite high, especially on working days.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Hotel_Lundia, Hotelldirektör at Hotel Lundia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review us here on Tripadvisor.

I'm glad you enjoyed the stay. Should you have the time please let us know which room you stayed in. As we are about to renovate bathrooms and showers on two floors there might be a possibility to make further adjustments.
Welcome back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed in Lund and toured Copenhagen as well.
The staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was very good and the wifi worked.
This hotel is very close to the railway station and central to Lund as well.
I had a small single room that had a great shower all clean and comfy.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo

Dear Jay

Thank you for the nice review, good to hear and read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Welcome back to us in the future.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

It is famously difficult to find a decent hotel in Lund but Lundia may be one of the few centrally located, clean and reasonably priced hotels here. The rooms and beds are small but comfortable. The stuff was very welcoming. The serve a good breakfast. I had no complains whatsoever.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Hotel_Lundia, receptionist at Hotel Lundia, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Dear,

Thank you very much for the kind words and for taking the time to review us, that means a lot to us.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Wish you the best and hope to see you again.

Best Regards
Martina Bergqvist

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I have stayed often in this hotel and always look forward to returning. Good rooms, excellent bar with a congenial bartender, and a breakfast that covers all tastes. On my last stay the staff went to extraordinary lengths to help me cope with a physical problem and it is very much appreciated. This alone would keep me coming back. The only thing is that the commitment to a particular design means that there is a distinct lack of comfortable seating in the rooms or the lobby, since lowslung Scandinavian chairs aren't for all of us.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Hotel_Lundia, receptionen at Hotel Lundia, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Dear Lee,

Thank you very much for taking time to review us, that means a lot and we really appreciate it.
We are also very glad we can help out with any problem.

Wish you the very best and to welcome you back to Hotel Lundia.

Best Regards