“Nice hotel with central location”

Best Western Hotel Duxiana
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Helsingborg
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Stayed at the hotel several times during the past years. It's a nice hotel, central location and close to all the local restaurants, coffee shops etc. Morning buffet is good and includes all that you need.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Teodor I, Chef at Best Western Hotel Duxiana, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you so much for your review. I am really glad you are coming back to stay with us on a regular basis and we enjoying having you with us. My best regarsd / Teo

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I have stayed here a lot of times and I have really enjoyed it. Service-minded, friendly and always smiling staff, good central location, vouchers for fitness & dinner, good breakfast, nice clean rooms.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much, Mads for your kind words about us. I really appreciate you taking the time to write about us, and I am so glad you enjoy staying with us. To have you come back to us regularly really is one of the best reviews we can get. My best regards / Teo

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Clean, nice, large rooms and serviceminded staff. And a perfect and central location in Helsingborg. No great views or anything like that; but apart from that this i a good located hotel. I liked the design and interior in the rooms.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Teodor I, Chef at Best Western Hotel Duxiana, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words about us! Your description suits us very well, we are a central hotel with a serviceminded staff. I am glad you enjoyed our design and interior, where we take the assistance regularly from one of the former head designers from DUX. I look forward to welcoming you back with us. My best regards / Teo

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I just visited the Best Western Hotel Duxiana, which is located on the main shopping street of Helsingborg. The receptionist welcomed me with a smile, and I got the check-in done in less than 3 minutes. Very professionally.
The room was very clean, the bed is great and the pillows are outstanding - really the best I have tried so far - I slept like a baby :)
My reservation was with breakfast included, and even though the breakfast buffet is not the biggest and widest - it includes everything you want in your morning routine - english breakfast, serials, breads, scrambled eggs, different kinds of juice and milk. No champagne though. :)
If I should change something, it would be the quality of the toilet paper - but really, that is the only thing I can mention that is not just the way I like it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Teodor I, Chef at Best Western Hotel Duxiana, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

I get so happy by reading your review. I am very thankful for you taking the opportunity and the time to write such an extensive review about us. You mention so many of the things which are important to us, such as having a swift and efficient yet honest and personal check-in.
I really look forward to seeing you back with us soon again, and I´ll see what I can do with the champagne and the toilet paper. :) All the best! / Teo

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I have been in this place very many times. This place has EXELLENT service, nice breakfast, central location and good rooms. Room called Lady Roth is especially nice. Large room with balcony and nice view to the park.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Teodor I, Chef at Best Western Hotel Duxiana, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Thank you so much! I really do appreciate your kind words about us, and I am very glad to see you back with us regularly. Lady Ruth really is quite a special room, and the view is really green and lush especially during late spring. Since I value your opinion and you are coming back on a regular basis I hope you´ll let me know if there is anything you think we can do better or improve. All the best. / Teo