All reviews different kinds central location the main shopping street beds were very comfortable would stay here again the main hotel nice hotel breakfast was excellent scrambled eggs ferry terminal parking reception serials avocado pillows interior
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

The staff were very pleasant and helpful when asking a question. The breakfast was amazing and bed was comfortable. I would stay here again it's in a great location for the buses, trains, or if you want to go by water.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Teodor I, Chef at Best Western Hotel Duxiana, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Hi Kris,

And thank you so much for your kind words. I am very glad to hear you enjoyed staying with us. I hope we´ll see you with us soon again! / Teo

Reviewed 14 February 2017

If you are looking for a small hotel, within waking distance from central Helsingborg or if you like the ferry to Denmark and Helsingör it is a place to look at. If you like friendly service from staff, it is the place. The breakfast has everything you need and a Little more.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Teodor I, Chef at Best Western Hotel Duxiana, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words about us. The breakfast and our staff to have an honest and personal approach is very important to us. I hope to see you with us soon again! My best regards / Teo

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I've been staying in this Hotel for more than 4 months, I always stay here in Serviced apartments. It's really clean, comfortable ..I always feel at home when I stay here!
The apartments are fully equipped and if anything is missing the staff makes sure you get it.
The Staff are always smiling ,very helpful , hospitable and flexible in every aspect. I would definitely recommend it to people I know.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Teodor I, Chef at Best Western Hotel Duxiana, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words about us. It makes me so happy to hear you have had such a good time here with us, especially since we really have enjoyed having you here with us. I hope to see you many times in the future. All the best / Teo

Reviewed 24 November 2016

We chose Hotel Duxiana because it's about a five-minute stroll from the train station and ideally situated for exploring town, as well as walking or bussing to visit the relatives we'd come to see about a mile away. We discovered the location was the least of several great reasons to stay here.

Situated in a charming, classic building with interiors updated to stylish Scandinavian modernity, Hotel Duxiana is a gem. Room 17, which is located across the avenue from the main building, is probably one of the more luxurious options, and was exceptionally spacious. Befitting the "Duxiana' in the hotel's name, the bed ranked in the absolute top tier of comfort among any we've tried, anywhere in the world. The view of the park across the street was another relaxing advantage.

During our four-night stay, we had a chance to try the breakfast buffet in the main building every morning. It offers scrambled eggs, waffles, and an extensive selection of delicious Scandinavian specialties. Having had more than our share of experience during our pleasure and business travels with buffets of excess in Las Vegas, we'd opt for Hotel Duxiana's enticing and healthy choices in a heartbeat.

Last, but by no means least, every member of the Hotel Duxiana staff, from front desk to housekeeping, were warm and helpful. We experienced the kind of reception we're accustomed to at our favorite bed & breakfast on California's Monterey coast. And when you can find that at a conveniently located hotel in the heart of a city, you know you've arrived someplace special.

Room Tip: Room 17 is large, has a park view, and is located in a building across from the main address.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Teodor I, Chef at Best Western Hotel Duxiana, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2016

When I read your review I was absolutely blown away by your kind words. Your extensive review covers everything we find important, and I am genuinely thrilled your experience is exactly what we work towards.
We enjoyed having you here with us so much and you left an impression with all staff you came across. We are certainly looking forward to you coming back to stay with us.
My best regards / Teo - Hotel Manager

Reviewed 15 September 2016

For 2 days I stayed in the Best Western Hotel Duxiana for a meeting in Helsingborg, With just a short walk form the central station the hotel is located very centraly and easy to reach when you come by train.
I was allocated room number 9 which is a fantastic quirky room due to its lay out and location. It is the room above the entrance of the secondary building of the hotel and has a unique layout there are some stairs within the room so less suitable for disabled persons, it has a more-or-less seperate seating and sleeping area each with its own TV set but just one arched window so it is dusky even during the day.
The doublebed and quilt are clean and soft and very comfortable, the bath room is spacious and clean. the room itself is airconditioned so on warm days, which it was at my stay, it can be cooled to your liking. which is good because opening the window allows a lot of streetnoise to come in.
The breakfast is in a nice room in the the main building, there is plenty of choice of good and healthy foods and fresh fruits and presented very nicely, so it will suits everybody's taste, it did with mine.
To conclude I must say I've never been in a out-of-the ordinary hotel room like this one, and if your traveling alone I recommend room 9 for your stay in this hotel in Helsingborg

Room Tip: There are some stairs to the main lobby, receptiondesk, breakfast room and some of the rooms
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Teodor I, Chef at Best Western Hotel Duxiana, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed room 9! It is acctually my favourite room as well, especially due to its lay out. I find your desription of the room very accurate. The AC was put in because of the reason you mentioned with the street noise.
The room is a bit more dusky than other rooms due to the only window, but we have tried to put lamps all through the room.
I hope to see you back with us soon again, and we´ll make sure to arrange the same room for you. :) My best regards / Teo