All reviews boutique hotel room categories amazing location lovely hotel comfortable bed rooms are small on site parking excellent breakfast ironing board nice staff reception area room service top floor short walk central station good size city centre
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have been staying here for one night on a business travel. The room was very comfortable with beautiful furniture. Moreover bed and bathroom were clean and decent. The staff was really nice and helpful with always having a friendly smile on their face. The breakfast and dinner was delicious.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Kjell-Jakobsson, Ägare at V Hotel Helsingborg, BW PREMIER Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for all your nice comments bout our hotel.
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us
and we are already looking forward to welcome you back to our "home"!!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I booked 1 night in the hotel during our travel through Scandinavia.
We arrived early, but the lady at the reception put our bags away and even offered to give us a call as soon as the room was available. That was a nice gesture. I liked the lobby of the hotel very much. In the evening I sat down here to read my book and have a coffee. It was very enjoyable. It has a very welcoming atmosphere.
Our room was on the top floor in the corner. It was a walk to get there, but it was very quiet. Through the roof window we had a view on part of Helsingborg. The rooms are more than sufficiently large. Bathroom was rather small, though.
Breakfast is in the restaurant of the hotel and was awesome. For a smaller hotel, the offer was very varied and quality was high concentrating also on bio products.
I keep the hotel on my list in case I come back to Helsingborg.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Kjell-Jakobsson, Ägare at V Hotel Helsingborg, BW PREMIER Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Dear Guest
Many thanks for your nice reveiw of our hotel.
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Great location, beautiful setting, nice and cozy ambiance, friendly service and good breakfast. The rate is also very competitive.
Not so good: the large corner room was very noisy as it overlooks a busy intersection and the small room was VERY small, not enough room for 2 bags to be opened. Too bad.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest
Thank you for your comments about our hotel.
The Small room is sold as Extra Small because
they are very small.
Next time, request for a room at the backside of the hotel.
Although I'm very sorry that your stay not where perfect but we hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Staying here for the weekend, the hotel is very cute and the room small but cozy, however we had a very bad sleep due to the noise of people and cars when the bar around the corner closed. Closing the window didn't make much of a difference sadly.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
I'm very sorry that you was disturbed
by the noice from the street.
But next time, request for a room on the
backside of the hotel.
Although we hope that we will have the pleasure to see you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

The location is perfect as it's close to everything that we wanted to experience while in Helsingborg. A short walk to the harbor, ferries, shopping, food, and culture. It's a few blocks from the beautiful Slottshagsparken and Karnan, for example. Very friendly and helpful staff. The included breakfast buffet is typical Swedish fare and plentiful. The rooms are small, the bathrooms tiny, and the shower stall is barely big enough to get the glass doors to close, and I'm a petite person. The TV reception was sporadic as was the WiFi but we didn't come here to linger in our room so it didn't matter too much. Parking is a bit of a hassle as it's cheaper to park on the street since it's free over night but you have to pay attention to the hours.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kjell-Jakobsson, Ägare at V Hotel Helsingborg, BW PREMIER Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your nice review. We are pleased that you enjoyed
your stay with us.
We have four room categories, X-Small, Medium, Large and Premium.
You were staying in a X-Small room. 60% of all our rooms are Large and
they are 21-24m2 . So I recommend you to book a Large room next time.
I'm sorry that you had problem with the TV and the wifi. I know we had some problem
but it's solved. Our TV system and the wifi is new and was installed in January.

But if you are coming back, please send me an email and we will arrange
something nice as compensation for the TV problem. My email is kjell@erasmusm.se.

Looking forward to welcome you back to V!!

Bedt regards