All reviewsmarina plazaferry terminalnice hotelthe pubbusiness tripnice breakfastbishops armsbars and restaurantscentral stationstayed one nightbreakfast buffetfree wifimany choicesrooms are cleanperfect locationtop floorhotel restaurant
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Everyone who would like to be spoiled and experience luxury should try this! You get an hotel experience you will remember and definitely would like to experience again. If we had the opportunity we would love to back!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Elite Hotels of Sweden
Sandra A, Receptionschef at Elite Hotel Marina Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thanks for a very positive review. All kind words and comments are very much appreciated by all the staff of the different departments.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

The Hotel is extremely outdated and the price for that old style and furniture way to high. Looks nice in the internet, nice pics but the reality is quite shocking when you arrive. 70ties or 80ties furniture. The window was open and the curtain was blowing through the room when I opened the front door. Unfortunately it was raining all day and the room was on the seafront so it was wet at window area carpet and the room was damp as well as linen etc. I could not close the window as the handle was broken off. Received a new room but the front desk was not happy about my request. Unbelievable. They gave me the feeling it was an exception that i received a new room and I have to be really thankful for that. Well, I am. I paid over 200Euros on booking.com since I could not book online on Elite website even though I am a Member of Elite. Also my membership card could not be entered to the booking. I also called the hotel and was on the waiting list for Mollberg and the Marina. But none called me, but I found it on Booking.com after 8 tries. I would have booked another hotel this time, but a colleague was booked in there and we needed to leave the hotel together in the morning. I would prefer the Mollberg and other Hotels in Helsingborg again next time. The Hairdryer was one of these 10Euro travel hair dryers which took me forever to dry my hair in the morning. Never had that in a Hotel with 4 or more stars. I would rate this less than 4stars. Breakfast ok but not outstanding either.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank WorldCruiser2016

Thank you for your feedback. However we were sorry to hear that we failed to meet your expectations this time. We hope to continuously improve with your feedback, suggestions and comments are important to us.
We hope to be able to welcome you back again.
Kind regards,

Sandra Andersson, Elite Hotel Marina Plaza

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Nice service from staff, both in the restaurang (special feeds with food), the reception, and the cleaning ladies (didn't see any men).
Gym can be getter in both equipment and the sauna for ladies.
Perfect location if you travel both with car, train or ferry from Helsingör.
Good location also for the surroundings, close to a lot of restaurants, shopping, beach etc.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Elite Hotels of Sweden
Sandra A, Receptionschef at Elite Hotel Marina Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you for posting a nice review, we hope to see you again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We paid a pretty high price for a suit, but we were so disappointed! There were marks everywhere on the floor, stains on furnitures. The bed was comfortable but made a sound as soon as we moved in it. The suite felt more like a regular hotel room but bigger.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Elite Hotels of Sweden
Sandra A, Receptionschef at Elite Hotel Marina Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate to have a detailed review with both positive and negative feedback. We hope to continuously improve with your feedback, suggestions and comments are important to us. We hope to be able to welcome you back again.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I payed the room (1900 SEK) upfront on check-in.
Entering the room I realized the air stood still and sleeping in this would not be possible. This was an inner yard room.
At the front desk I was told a room with fresh air window was not available and refund was not an option.

This was 20 min after check-in where I spent half of the time in the garage parking and carrying luggage.

A fun thing was that the girl at the front desk told me that other guests also had complained:-)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Elite Hotels of Sweden
Sandra A, Receptionschef at Elite Hotel Marina Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you for your time and your comments. Feedback is important to us and we always review all the comments we receive. I have to start by saying that it is very sad for us to read your comments and I am really sorry that your stay did not get the pleasant experience you expected, unfortunately, the hotel is not equipped with air-conditioning.
After all, I hope you decide to give us another chance and see you here again in Helsingborg.