All reviews marina plaza ferry terminal nice hotel the pub business trip nice breakfast bars and restaurants central station stayed one night free wifi many choices rooms are clean breakfast buffet perfect location top floor nice stay comfortable bed
Reviewed 23 July 2017

We paid a pretty high price for a suit, but we were so disappointed! There were marks everywhere on the floor, stains on furnitures. The bed was comfortable but made a sound as soon as we moved in it. The suite felt more like a regular hotel room but bigger.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Elite Hotels of Sweden
Sandra A, Receptionschef at Elite Hotel Marina Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate to have a detailed review with both positive and negative feedback. We hope to continuously improve with your feedback, suggestions and comments are important to us. We hope to be able to welcome you back again.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I payed the room (1900 SEK) upfront on check-in.
Entering the room I realized the air stood still and sleeping in this would not be possible. This was an inner yard room.
At the front desk I was told a room with fresh air window was not available and refund was not an option.

This was 20 min after check-in where I spent half of the time in the garage parking and carrying luggage.

A fun thing was that the girl at the front desk told me that other guests also had complained:-)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Elite Hotels of Sweden
Sandra A, Receptionschef at Elite Hotel Marina Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you for your time and your comments. Feedback is important to us and we always review all the comments we receive. I have to start by saying that it is very sad for us to read your comments and I am really sorry that your stay did not get the pleasant experience you expected, unfortunately, the hotel is not equipped with air-conditioning.
After all, I hope you decide to give us another chance and see you here again in Helsingborg.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Visited Helsingborg for a bit of business and holiday. Location on the water next to the train/ferry station was perfect for sightseeing and travel. Rooms are a little small, but, well furnished. Wonderful breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Sandra A, Receptionschef at Elite Hotel Marina Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thank you posting a wonderful review, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel situated at Knutpunkten, i.e near railway station, Ferry to Helsingör.
Clean rooms and an excellent spread at the included breakfast buffé.
Near shopping, restaurants, Boardwalk by the beach.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you posting a wonderful review, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I stay at this hotel 3 to 4 times a year and very much enjoy it. The rooms have everything I need as a traveler, the lounge areas are very comfortable, and the Bishops Arm pub is superb, even selling a great Scottish beer (Belhaven) that takes me back a good few years! Restaurant is ok (food good) but a little lacking in atmosphere whilst the food in the pub is also very good and the atmosphere is much better. There are a couple of other good hotels close to the Marina Plaza but I always try to stay here - I feel much more at home.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the harbor offer great views of the area, including the beautiful city hall building.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Sandra A, Receptionschef at Elite Hotel Marina Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you posting a nice review, we hope to see you again soon.