“Excellent food and great service”
Review of B'india

B'india
Ranked #392 of 2,911 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: US$ 22 - US$ 44
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Inner Oesterbro
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

We love the food at Bindia in Kgs. Lyngby. It's easy to order from the website and you can choose how spicy you prefer your dish to be. The staff is also very friendly when we pick up the food.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I ordenes a take away from my local Bindia in Lyngby. Easy ordering on the website, lovely food and great service in the restaurant.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We love Bindia, the food is just fantastic, and when we order take-away, it's easy to order and pay, and the food is ready when we pick up. The staff is friendly and efficient and the portion sizes are good. And the food is just so tasty and lovely! Five stars from me.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Dropped there for a Monday dinner. The staff is very friendly, keen on helping you with the choice of a dish.
You can make your customized dish which I found really great: meat, sauce, side dish.
Good size of portions, slightly pricy.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I am visiting Copenhagen several times a year. And once I was invited to a dinner at Bindia. And I loved their aromatic cuisine from the very first time. Now I am visiting the restaurant every time I'm in Denmark. The dishes were not only delicious but also very originally served (my favorite one was stir-fried shrimps and chicken curry). I'm looking forward to my next trip to Copenhagen and Bindia