“Tasty indian”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Inner Oesterbro
Reviewed 27 January 2018

Dropped there for a Monday dinner. The staff is very friendly, keen on helping you with the choice of a dish.
You can make your customized dish which I found really great: meat, sauce, side dish.
Good size of portions, slightly pricy.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I am visiting Copenhagen several times a year. And once I was invited to a dinner at Bindia. And I loved their aromatic cuisine from the very first time. Now I am visiting the restaurant every time I'm in Denmark. The dishes were not only delicious but also very originally served (my favorite one was stir-fried shrimps and chicken curry). I'm looking forward to my next trip to Copenhagen and Bindia

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

When I was living in Copenhagen, I have tried many indian restaurants but can say Bindia was one of my favourite places to go! The food was always fresh and delicious, even now being 1000s km from Copenhagen I do really miss the butter chicken!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Yesterday night, my girlfriend and I wanted to try Indian food. We googled and found Bindia to be the place to try. After only one times experience I can conclude the following:
Food: What a delicious experience. I could differentiate and taste almost every single ingredient. The Butter Chicken was exquisite and the rice was done perfectly.
The waiting time.. I completely forgot that I even waited for my food.
Service: The staff was friendly yet professional at the same time. A combination I barley see these days.
Price: I would say, that the prices justify the quality, taste and service. For a perfect night out, the prices are underrated.

All in all, I can say that this will not the last time. My Girlfriend and I will defiantly be back again for sure.
I can more than recommend Bindia to anyone.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Based on TripAdvisor review we decided to visit B'india resturant, We order some chicken lunch with additional parathas, but somehow we all felt like the Oil OR Ghee is used is not a good quality it had some wired smell and taste.

But may be that particular day they have used that oil OR I don't know. But food was pathetic.