“The best indian food in Copenhagen”
Review of B'india

B'india
Ranked #385 of 2,928 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: US$ 22 - US$ 44
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Inner Oesterbro
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

When I was living in Copenhagen, I have tried many indian restaurants but can say Bindia was one of my favourite places to go! The food was always fresh and delicious, even now being 1000s km from Copenhagen I do really miss the butter chicken!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Yesterday night, my girlfriend and I wanted to try Indian food. We googled and found Bindia to be the place to try. After only one times experience I can conclude the following:
Food: What a delicious experience. I could differentiate and taste almost every single ingredient. The Butter Chicken was exquisite and the rice was done perfectly.
The waiting time.. I completely forgot that I even waited for my food.
Service: The staff was friendly yet professional at the same time. A combination I barley see these days.
Price: I would say, that the prices justify the quality, taste and service. For a perfect night out, the prices are underrated.

All in all, I can say that this will not the last time. My Girlfriend and I will defiantly be back again for sure.
I can more than recommend Bindia to anyone.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Based on TripAdvisor review we decided to visit B'india resturant, We order some chicken lunch with additional parathas, but somehow we all felt like the Oil OR Ghee is used is not a good quality it had some wired smell and taste.

But may be that particular day they have used that oil OR I don't know. But food was pathetic.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 13 December 2017

I recently had my birthday dinner here with several friends and the experience exceeded my expectations. Our waitress was patient and helpful with our many questions. I have a severe nut allergy and she checked with the kitchen several times to find something safe for me to order. We ordered platters for each person and the portions were large but so delicious that we even got dessert. We tried both their Indian white wine and house Spanish wine, which were both very good. We ended up staying almost until close as we were having such a cozy and relaxed time. Not once did we feel rushed to leave. Overall, I found the price of the food and experience to be appropriate. I look forward to coming back soon!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 1 December 2017

The server was very professional, the food was delicious - I had the lamb spinach curry and the portion was just the right size. Also love the mango cream dessert - ten out of ten!!

Date of visit: November 2017