“Best Indian food in town?”
Review of B'india

B'india
Ranked #390 of 2,882 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: US$ 22 - US$ 44
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Inner Oesterbro
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

A friend and I went to Bindia for dinner and were greeted by a very friendly Eastern European (not Indian) waitress who told us about the different spice levels and dishes. Although the menu is limited (no samosas), the few select dishes were all delicious. We picked the spicy lamb and the butter chicken with raita and salad on the side and (of course) a Kingfisher to accompany the food. Servings were large, so we didn't feel like having dessert. Except, when we were offered free mango ice cream, we couldn't resist .-) Great place, good atmosphere, sweet waitress, excellent food - and not too spicy!

1  Thank Thomas L

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

we have been there for a nice dinner for two. good service, nice atmosphere and last but not least great indian food. delicious nan and curry

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Friendly, helpful staff; a very good modern menu, with generous portions and interesting flavour combinations. Service was prompt and efficient; the flavours were unique. In a city with such high standards for restaurants, Bindia stands out. We're used to London's Asian food scene, but this was 'something special'.

1  Thank richardhG170BP
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Bindia is my absolut favourite take away place in Østerbro and there are a lot of places to choose from here. The food is delicious with good ingredients and you can choose how spicy you want the food to be. The service is great and after two years of ordering food from here I can only say thumps up.

1  Thank Martin D
Reviewed 12 July 2016

B'india has become one of my favourite go-to places when it comes to inexpensive, but great take-out. So far, I have not been disappointed with their food, there is a lot of options and you can choose yourself how spicy (or in my case, how not-spicy-at-all) you would like your food to be.
The place offers an online order form which is simple to use and gives you the option to pay in advance, so you can just run down and pick up your food - which is always ready on time! And, as a big plus: If you have allergies, you can just ask about that in the shop. The staff knows exactly which ingredients are used in the different dishes and they can give you suitable options.
All in all, I can recommend this place to everyone! Only reason I could not (yet) award five stars is that I have only had the take-out and never stayed to eat.

1  Thank Lara B