“Fantastic food, great and kind customer service, lovely atmosphere!!”

Senorita Mexicansk Restaurant
Ranked #2,120 of 2,756 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Inner Vesterbro
Reviewed 6 October 2017

My family and I ate there last night and had a most lovely, delicious meal--and a great time. The make-yourself-tacos were fantastic. Very seldom have I eaten Tex-Mex/Cal-Mex/Mexican food at a restaurant here in Copenhagen that comes as close to the "real stuff" in the US (sorry, never been to Mexico) as at Restaurant Senorita. The margiritas were yummy, too!

The server was very sweet and came back often (not too often!) to ask how we were doing, if we needed refills, etc. --The rest of the personnel equally very nice and also VERY patient, since I fear we stayed after closing, without the hard-working personnel letting us know that they'd actually closed!?! (I feel so bad. But THANK YOU, Guys!!!)

In terms of price: VERY affordable. Not expensive at all. The raw ingredients they use to make the all the yummy food (and drinks!) seem high quality.

In short: I'd definitely eat there again--we all would--though making sure we leave before closing next time. :)

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I don't like to give bad reviews.. However in this case I honestly feel unless desperate with starvation this place should be avoided. Pricey for below parts microwaved tasteless dishes. We had the chilli and Quesidella, which were almost indistinguishable in taste, apart from a lot of plastic cheese. One positive was the friendly waitress. Avoid.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

I ordered tacos thinking "how bad can that be".
The taco shells were wet and sticky when served. The taste was indifferent.
Prices are low.
Not a place I need to visit again.

1  Thank Trine T
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I am extremely vexed by the meal that I just ate at this restaurant ! As soon as it arrived (on incandescently hot plates) it soon became clear that we were about to enter a microwaved Mexican nadir. Why oh why can they not cook this from fresh ??? It's not rocket science to squeeze a fresh avocado into a bowl, add a splash of lemon and make fresh guacamole! As for the chicken burrito, it was disturbingly mushy and needed a welders mask to remove it from the plate! Avoid avoid avoid!!!! I'm sorry nice guys who work in this restaurant but I was too English to complain!

1  Thank sarahfayerodgers
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

If you're after a cheap meal with very little finesse or authentic flavours - this is your place!
We had the menu for 2; it started off with a plate of nachos with cheese, and guacamole. The main was an assortment of 4 different dishes - the beef on the tostada was very tender, but the rest of it was dull and tasteless.
Basically, this feels like the sort of food I accepted as a student, but it's rather far from a nice restaurant experience. Just because you wrap the food in a tortilla, it doesn't make it Mexican. There was no fresh coriander in sight, and it was just mush 4 different ways.
Staff was pleasant though.