We stayed at Adina just for a day. Jonas was the most soft spoken front office desk executive, I have ever come across, who made the check - in quite smooth for our late arrival. The apartment was well furnished, spacious and clean. Kitchen had all the basic amenities, which can be useful. If you do not want to eat at restaurants on all days of your visit in CPH. Since Adina is centrally located between Osterport & Nordhavn S train stop. It was easy to plan my next day trip, while my husband was away for his meetings. We slept fine but were disturbed off and on by the noise from passing Trains. Breakfast is OK! But I somehow felt that the staff were paying more attention to needs of the Corporate guests. Nevertheless my stay was good and I will consider coming back again that's if I get a room on a higher floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen is located just minutes from the centre of this beautiful, edgy city. Discover why the Danes enjoy such a high quality of life by exploring everything its picturesque cobblestoned streets have to offer, from the cutting edge design scene to the long list of exceptional restaurants. Most importantly, don’t forget to seek out your own slice of hygge while you’re here. Put simply, this is the pursuit of everything good and cosy in the world: hot chocolate by the fire or a glass of red in your warm, fluffy bathrobe is mandatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotels Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Copenhagen
- Adina Apartment Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Copenhagen