“Someone just can not accept criticism.”
Review of Vivah

Vivah
Ranked #1,789 of 2,812 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Neighbourhood: Amager
Neighbourhood: Amager
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Ordered Chicken Pakora, chicken karachi and chicken korma.
All food was lukewarm when I got it. I had ordered Karachi extra, extra strong, but it was forgotten, Pakora was in a whole bag only one single piece of chicken. The rest was dry dusty dough.
OK, boring experience, but it got worse when I called back and complained What arrogance: First, he asked if I was a Dane and then the scorn for me began: What should he do about it? Cried out in the room that someone complained about the food, with a voice telling me I was an retard. I was not met in my complaint other than he acknowledged that the pakora was leftovers, but otherwise I was blankly rejected. Everything I said was shouted further back in the kitchen, from which I was scorned back in Danish, surely because they wanted me to listen to it, as they usually communicate in Pakistani ..
I give one star because I can not give zero. One should expect more that a takeaway that is clearly at the expensive end of the pricescale.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Waiting time unacceptable even though the place was empty, too too much oil in the curry dishes, and when we eventually was served the food was cold ???, Just bad service, I cannot recommend this place.

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Sumptuous food, nice staff, good ambience, Vivah is a place to visit in Copanhagen to have authentic Pakistani cuisine, cheers!!

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Nice tasty and good food. Reasonable price. Our favourite "fast food" place. Try the butterchicken or chickentikka. Always friendly service.

Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

If u never visit or try indian/pakistani food u might like it.... But if u did... Run away!

Service is very slow, u need to almost go on your knees for them to take ur money(they are veeeeery slow even for that) so If u guys decide to go, just go away without paying probably they wouldnt even notice.

Never coming back.