“nice curry”

Cafe Munk
Ranked #264 of 2,756 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed 24 April 2016

We had a lovely curry, for no curry lovers there is excellent hamburguers, staff very friendly and a large range of beers to choose from. The servie was good.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Good food and quick service. Great value for money. Nice Indian food and good dessert. Tap water always accessible but the Chai Latte is great!

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

I have been many times in Cafe Munk and each time I had delicious food and a good time. The place is very cosy and I loved the decoration. The waiters were very friendly and welcoming. A couple of times we had to wait a little bit more to get our order but I guess that this great food did worth the wait.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

I found this place and directly fell in love with it. I didn't try the food but they make the best chai latte in town. It's such a cozy place with pillows everywhere. Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

After eating at about 4 other Indian restaurants in Copenhagen and being very disappointed, I decided to give this place a try since it was busy and smelled good outside. It is not traditional Indian, but the food is fresh and tastes amazing. It is more like home cooked Indian. After being here a few times I also have eaten the brunch menu as well (perfect for a hung over morning in Copenhagen). The service was great and the food is always super fresh and amazing. I would definitely recommend coming here if you want a nice drink menu with awesome food.