First the positives:
-The front desk staff could not be any more wonderful. They let us leave our luggage in the lobby when we got there too early to check in, directed us to great affordable restaurants, and went out of their way to make us happy
-The breakfast is a great mix of cereal, pastries, toast, eggs, and lunch meats. It was wonderful not to have to search for breakfast in the city ($$$$)
-The price. For $140/night, it was a good value in a very expensive region
-The location was great, walkable to both the metro and the S-train, and right on the harbor
-The room was tiny, and the shower got the whole bathroom floor wet, but ehhh...we weren't staying long enough to be more than a small bother.
-We had a room overlooking the courtyard, where they were doing construction. For some reason the workers started at 6 am! We stayed again at the end of our cruise in the room next door, and there was no construction so maybe it was a fluke.
There are definitely nicer hotels in town, but for the price I felt it was a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Somandshjemmet Bethel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Copenhagen
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Hotel Copenhagen