We only stayed here for 1 night on our return to Australia from The Faroe Islands. The location was brilliant - perfect views from our window over the picturesque harbour setting. Great selection of amazing cafes and restaurants the moment you step out the front door. A short walk from the closest metro station linking directly with the airport. Our room was spacious, bed was comfortable, staff were helpful and friendly and breakfast was decent. There was a bit of noise coming from the street, but it was also the night when Denmark beat Netherlands in a World Cup game, so it would have been noisy wherever you stayed in Copenhagen that night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Somandshjemmet Bethel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Copenhagen
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Hotel Copenhagen