2,401 results
All reviews cozy hour spa room king arthur norreport station free glass of wine food market lovely hotel each evening junior suite quiet location wet room no air con an upgrade city break public transport excellent breakfast boutique hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for our honeymoon and we had a great stay. On arrival there was an issue with our room due to damage and the staff had organised transfer and return to another high class hotel. On return they had upgraded our room, provided us with vouchers for free food and drink at the bar and even a voucher for a free extra nights stay. The location, rooms and staff are fantastic and make you feel very welcome. Make sure you also take advantage of ‘Cosy Hour’ everyday for one hour you get a free drink at the bar and enjoy the peace and sometimes live music.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Houseamus
ArthurHotels, Gæsteansvarlig at Hotel Kong Arthur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and had a great honeymoon. We are grateful for your attitude and high spirit. Our guests are the best. My nice colleagues in the front will appreciate your kind words very much. We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Marie Thyssen /Hotel Kong Arthur

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited here September 2017, but had got round to doing a review which you should when it is Fabulous. It is a real oldie worldly hotel with lots of character. We just stay one night after a cruise. We arrived well before check in & expected to leave our bags & explore then check in. They had a room ready for us so that was fantastic, so we able put in our cases use the safe to put in our passports etc.... Ideal then off out we went. We had a beautiful room & bathroom everything you would need. We didn't have breakfast as we were leaving early the next day we were going to get a taxi but as we would be in rush hour traffic the hotel suggested we got train back to the airport they told us where we needed to go they were extremely helpful as we found this in Copenhagen the people were always friendly & keen to help you. The location was good near by the city & main attractions.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CaribbeanGirlRedcar
ArthurHotels, Gæsteansvarlig at Hotel Kong Arthur, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Your wonderful review makes us truly happy. We are so pleased to know you enjoyed your stay here with us. Come back another time and hopefully, next time you will have time to taste our local and organic breakfast buffet, which introduces the breakfast version of the New Nordic Cuisine.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Cannot recommend this hotel highly enough! Began the journey 6 months ago with the booking, they emailed several times to ensure my requests of high floor with views were suitable enough. On arrival Johnny was outstanding as a host,with information about breakfast which we hadn’t booked, to visiting local attractions. First day we arrived back to be greeted byJohnny genuinely interested in what we had done on the day! Bar service fantastic,if you just want a relaxed drink at end of night or a chilled drink in the middle of the day! Also the thoughtfulness of staff to remember I had booked this as a surprise for my partner for his birthday,to arrive back to s lowly birthday message and complimentary chocolates! Highly, highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be back !

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are so glad your stay was good and that you partner was happy with the surprise you carefully planned. We are also glad we came up to expectations. Yes, our bar is good. We make really good drinks based on local produce. Our Bar Manager is a specialist and a drink nerd. He has been invited to invent new drinks for Danish liquor producers. I will forward your review to Johnny, I know he will be glad. We are looking forward to welcoming you again, maybe :-)

Reviewed 10 November 2018

I have been patting myself on the back over this hotel. I have never gotten it this right before!!! This was the best hotel I have ever stayed in. First of all location perfect! Second communication Perfect. They contacted me before I left for my trip gave me very helpful information for arrival. Third, the staff Wonderful I just wish I could have taken Johnny with us on our outings. The breakfast I am still dreaming about it. I have never seen such perfectly prepared food in my life. We paced ourselves as I didn't want to leave. If you are considering this hotel do yourself a favour a stay here you will not regret it for a moment. Oh yes the room excellent

Room tip: I think all must be wonderful
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank organicgirl48

You make us smiling. Thank you. Your review is wonderful. You are definitely one of our favorite guests. We appreciate the feedback on the information you got from us. We will forward your review to Johnny. Come back any time. We will look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Good friendly service, clean and quite hotel. The hotel looks very nice from the outside. The lobby is nice with nice quite music. But the room was very very very small. The smallest room I’ve ever stayed in. - and is was in poor condition. Looked very used. The bathroom was brand new. Overall okay stay. Location super.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank saratX1094BT
ArthurHotels, Gæsteansvarlig at Hotel Kong Arthur, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Thank you so much for your nice words. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay in Copenhagen and with us at Hotel Kong Arthur.

We have 7 room categories going from a single room to a suite. We have rooms up to 40 sqm. I don't know which room size you stayed in, but I guess it must have been one of the small rooms like an Economy Double. My best advice would be to ask reception for another room or an upgrade for a small extra charge. We are situated in an old classic building from the 19th century with a lay-out from that time - so our rooms have many different shapes. Please take a look at our website before booking to learn more about the room categories before booking.
We hope to be welcoming you back another time!

Marie Thyssen /Hotel Kong Arthur