1,613 results
All reviews central station tivoli gardens nice hotel good size reception area min walk city break breakfast was excellent late check the breakfast area hotel is centrally located business trip key card city hall stayed here for nights standard room main attractions
Reviewed 6 November 2018

A very well located city hotel in Copenhagen. Located in the very nice area of Vesterbro its a little walk away from the central railway station (so take the train from the airport to the city if you wanna stay here).
Check inn went swift and staff friendly.
Had a room on the fourth floor located at the inside of the hotel. Room was of a very nice size, good beds, good size bathroom and clean.
Breakfast was very good also and every day I always had a spot to eay and drink.
You can hire bikes at the hotel. Staf friendly and worked hard to keep stuff clean and well stocked.
From the hotel you are also not too far away of the city center part of the city, Tivoli and several museums.
Had a very good experience at this hotel my whole citytrip to Copenhagen!

Room tip: I had a room at the innercoutyard side so no noise of traffic.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Benedikte S, Hotel Manager at Comfort Hotel Vesterbro, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Big thanks to you PatrickBuijs!

Thank you for an open and honest feedback from your last stay with us.

We are proud of our house, our product and our employees, and we are pleased to hear that your stay with us was memorable.

On behalf of the entire team, I hope we can have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

This was the perfect hotel place for a weekend stay. The hotel was Located close to the central station and in walking distance to the popular places.
Nice beds and great breakfast was also included in the stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

WOW Julia M

Thank you very much for your lovely review, we are really happy that you took time to write us.

We are looking forward to seeing you again at Comfort Hotel Vesterbro for your next visit to Copenhagen.

Thanks again & Best regards,

Reviewed 1 November 2018

We stayed here for two nights before boarding our cruise ship. We arrived in the mid afternoon after a long flight from Australia. Check in was easy, the rooms although a bit difficult to find due to an unorthodox numbering system, were very comfortable. There was a nice view from the window, and everything was clean. A good location and walking distance to quite a few sights and close to the hop on hop off bus start. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank Bulgey

Wow, what a fantastic review, dear TwoMen A !

Thank you for every detail, for every notice, for all feedback. Simply amazing to get and read such review. Always welcome to come back!

Best Regards

Reviewed 30 October 2018

First. Accommodation in Copenhagen is expensive, so I chose to only spend one night in Copenhagen, close to Central Station and Tivoli.
When I arrived the foyer was busy, full of tourists sitting there, waiting. My room wasn't ready, so I joined the group of guests putting my luggage in storage with the friendly concierge, and asked reception could I go to the toilet. I was told floor one, but I wasn't told I needed a card to operate the lift. Back to reception, I got a card. I got the impression reception was too busy.
Reception was less busy when I returned later and I was given a big modern bedroom on floor 1 at the front overlooking the street. I loved the decor, with a big guitar ? painted on the wall and a comfortable black seat to relax in, which made me feel like I was in Denmark, which is famous for design.
Breakfast was generous and there was a delicious selection. Suggest you get to breakfast early, before the tour crowds arrive.
Once used to the tour crowds at the hotel, you'll enjoy the convenient location, from where you can walk everywhere.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Marion M

Thank you for an open and honest feedback from your last stay with us.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 22 October 2018

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed. It is listed as a 3- or 4-star hotel on a few web sites, but it is really a 0-star hotel. We booked a standard double room (at $264/night), but were given a tiny room, into which a double bed is barely fitted, with no desk, no chair (nowhere to sit), nowhere to hang up cloth (except for 2 hooks on wall), no facial tissue box, no general bathroom wash stuff except for hand-washing liquid. To move around in the room, you have to move carefully through small gap between bed and wall. They will not clean the room if you do not order one before 11:00pm. I wanted to borrow an Australia-Europe power adapter, then they are only happy to sell me one for a price almost twice of shop price. Their staff are also very unfriendly (stone faced) and have no interest in solving problems for their customers!

This is the first time I made a negative review of hotels, but I am obliged to let people know my experience.

Room tip: There are several hotels more close to the Copenhagen main train station than Comfort Inn and are better.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Benedikte S, Hotel Manager at Comfort Hotel Vesterbro, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear YHZ_Perth

Thank you for your review of Comfort Hotel Vesterbro. We are really happy that you took time to write us.
Thank you for sharing your observations and thoughts about the Hotel. It's really appreciated.

Nordic Choice Hotels offer diversity so that our guests can choose a hotel experience that best fits their needs, preferences and budgets. Comfort Hotels brand mark is that we will give you what you need and skip the unnecessary.
We have great locations, selected service, urban design and we are relaxed, but with high energy. Easy!

And Yes, some of our rooms are a bit smaller than average but in a brilliant location.
We are very proud of our hotel, but also aware that we’re not for everyone.

We donate our cleaning to a Sweet Dreams Project with Unicef. We call it Sweet Dream Stay and it has been a huge success!
The campaign has raised extra donations for Unicef.
This is more than we could ever imagine, and because of this, we have now been able to reach out and give many children a safe night sleep!

Thank you again for your feedback.

Best regards,