2,886 results
All reviews lake view tivoli gardens big hotel train station central location baltic cruise business trip breakfast was included modern hotel superior room double bed yogurt planetarium city conference denmark iron
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for 1 night for my quick business trip .

The room is clean, tidy and quiet. The hotel is in walking distance for restaurants, pub and shopping street.

The hotel also offer with free morning jogging tour with the leader. The hotel also offer free Nike shoe to borrow for jogging .

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

I’d stay here again in a heartbeat - 6 mins walk from central station - on that nice lake - super cool lobby, very friendly staff

I slept terrific, but the rooms are a little small

Also - no minibars! And the bar downstairs only has 2-3 beers on tap unfortunately

Date of stay: November 2018
IdaK335, Front Office Manager at Scandic Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Dear ilovecorndogs,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we truly appreciate it.
I'm happy to hear that you did enjoy your stay, unfortunately we don't have any minibars in our rooms due to environmental reasons.
I hope we get to welcome you back soon again.
Ida, Front Office Manager

Reviewed 8 November 2018

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
IdaK335, Front Office Manager at Scandic Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

From the moment we arrived the warmth of the Danish citizens was remarkable. This was my first visit, I fell head over heels in love with Copenhagen and the people. At the Airport to our Hotel we was helped along our journey. Our Hotel was fantastic, the Staff was so hospitable and so friendly, it done my heart good to see that there are still real people out there that care. Roman the barman, Helthdan the Porter and the restaurant manager( who’s name I didn’t remember) was totally 100% dedicated to their job, as for customer care they went above and beyond. Our days out led in to early evening but with the help of city folk we managed to return back to our Hotel direct.We went to see the little Mermaid, then walked to the Palace Museum, which is a must especially if you have children. Before we got to the Palce , we found a lovely Cafe Bar that is perfect in every way, the name is Oscars.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Chipmonk80

Dear Chipmonk80,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we truly appreciate it.
And thank you for your kind words about our team members, it warms my heart to hear your kind words about them.
I'm really happy to hear that you did enjoy your stay with us and I hope we get to welcome you back soon again!
Ida, Front Office Manager

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Stayed for 3 nights on a short break booked through Expedia. After my wife explaining she is a wheelchair user when booking over the phone with them we arrived to find they had booked us an 'economy' room with a bath and hardly any room to turn a wheelchair round in. Not a good start. As the hotel was full the front desk were unable to find us another room for the first night but did provide a shower chair for the bath. The next day they were able to move us to a fully adapted room which was ideal.
Bottom marks to Expedia but absolute top marks to the front desk staff at the hotel.
Ideal location especially for a wheelchair user, central, not far from the station and Tivoli gardens.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank unimog25

Dear unimog25,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback, we truly appreciate it.
And I am happy to hear that we were able to help you in the best possible way when you arrived and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope to welcome you back soon again.
Ida, Front Desk Manager