2,434 results
All reviewsgreat locationcity halltivoli gardenscentral locationhotel barquiet streetthe main shopping streettrain stationmodern hotelyogurtbellsmidnightwardrobedenmarknyhavncphcruise
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The location of First Hotel Twentyseven is everything, just a walk away from the city centre. The hotel itself is basic, the bathrooms are tiny, beds are too soft for my taste. Could be cleaner (especially bathrooms). Service ok. Not worth the price.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
FirstHotel27, Direktør at First Hotel Twentyseven, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to read that you liked our location but not our cleaning, we have black tiles in the bathooms and the calcium in the water easily sticks to the tiles, we are working with different metods to see how we can solve it the best.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

ALBERGO CARINO MA HAS NOT RESPONSIBLE THE CONDITIONS STABILIZED IN THE ARRIVAL. PAY THE WARRANTY THE CORRESPECTIVE OF 134 EUROS AND RECEIVE UPON INTO A LITTLE DAY. I've been through more than a few months and yet I did not receive it. I DERUBED THEM.

a nice hotel, but it does not meet the conditions set by the hotel itself, that is to pay the sum of € 134.86 as a guarantee and receive them back within a few days. more than 10 months have passed and I still have not received anything. I feel robbed.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with FirstHotels.com
FirstHotel27, Direktør at First Hotel Twentyseven, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear that your deposit haven´t return on your account.

When you check-in we take an deposit on 200 DKK, and if you do not buy something from the bar or lobbyshop, the amount shall be released within a few days after you checked out.

I am once more so sorry if you haven´t got them. please contact us again on our hotel email and we will help you.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a Standard twin room, booked through membership program. I have visited Copenhagen many times before so am aware that accommodation is expensive but this was a bad choice as I got a very basic room for way too much money. Check your rate well to be sure that the price quoted includes tax. This added an extra chunk of money onto the room price as did the breakfast which was also not included. I would not recommend paying for breakfast here, selection is poor compared to usual Scandinavia standards. You will get better quality and price by going outside to a cafe for breakfast or brunch.

The room was relatively large but had only the most basic amenities, a tv and some hanging space for clothes. The bright red cupboards were sjowing wear. No minibar/fridge, no water, no tea and coffee making possibility. The bathroom was ok but the hairdryer was broken. Bed was on the soft side but ok.

Hotel common areas are nicely styled and there is a bar. All floors have ice machines, but none work so I can only assume these are waiting to be removed.

Location wise the hotel is central - 10 minutes walk to either the central station or Kongens Nytorv. Close to shops and restaurants.

If you are disturbed by noise beware as there is a clock tower which chimes every 15 minutes.

Overall not your best option in Copenhagen unless there is a really good rate offer.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
FirstHotel27, Direktør at First Hotel Twentyseven, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to read that you were noit happy with you stay with us.

In our superior rooms you will find an kettle for tea and coffee making and it is only our suite that do have an minibar.

You are more then welcome to buy your drinks and snacks ffrom the bar or our lobbyshop.

Yes, because of our location 500 meters from the City hall square you will hear the city hall bells.

Have a lovely day

Reviewed 12 October 2017

our room was rather small (wall next to double bed) so not great for oldies like us. Great location, lovely area, all sorts of food, museums etc. not great to stay for long, but one or two nights perfect

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank familyworktraveller
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

A nice hotel it’s basic and comfortable. Internet speed is good and the rooms are spacious if a little spartan. For sure you can see the Ikea design principle in the rooms with everything built into cupboards on the wall including the iron and ironing board.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business