1,362 results
All reviews quiet street great location close to nyhavn superior room kongens nytorv metro station within walking distance minute walk central location nyhavn area excellent breakfast air conditioning danish design would stay here again small bathroom yogurt baltic cruise
Reviewed 23 November 2017

I thought the rooms were a little tired but the beds were comfortable and the bathroom was fine.

The inclusive breakfast was very nice. Lots of food on offer.

Just a few. Minutes pleasant stroll to Nyhavn and not far to the main shopping street. Very pleased with the location.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I stayed here over a weekend to explore some of the sights of Copenhagen. The hotel is conveniently located within walking distance of Christiansborg & Amalienborg Palaces, Nyhavn, as well as the big departmental store Magasin. There's a bus stop 2-minutes away in case you'd like to take the bus. I even saw a canal boat tour operator nearby. You can take the 66 bus from the train station to get to the hotel. Alternatively, if the weather is nice, you could walk for half an hour.

The location felt safe, which was important for me as a solo female traveller. I've previously stayed in hotels close to the train station and since they're in the red light district, even though it's safe, I didn't feel comfortable.

I had a single room, which was quite spacious considering the usual Copenhagen standards. The decor was nice and the bathroom had modern fittings.

The staff were welcoming and helpful. Breakfast is included, making this hotel good value for money. The breakfast buffet serves eggs, salami, cheese, bread, cereal, coffee, ect - everything you need to start the day.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank AnujaPond
CHBruun, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel City Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Hello AnujaPond

Thank you for your very in-depth review, I truly appreciate your feedback.

I am happy you enjoyed your stay and would be delighted to welcome you back to Copenhagen in the future.

All the best Holiday wishes from the hotel and myself.

General manager

Reviewed 20 November 2017

In the quiet street, but in the very center of Copenhagen nearby shops and many restaurants.
Very good hotel.
Nice staff.
Large room, with a small bathroom, with very comfortable towels.
Good bed, clean hotel.
Great organic ingredient breakfast.
Highly recommended.

Room tip: Don't miss the Copenhagen Street food market 10 minutes walk away: trendy and yummy choice for everyone.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

My husband & I and some family members stayed in The Best Western Copenhagen on the last night of our visit to Sweden/ Denmark. The hotel staff were really friendly and helpful, our room extremely comfortable and our breakfast was lovely. I would recommend this hotel for its location .

Trip type: Travelled with family
CHBruun, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel City Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Doris,

Thank you for writing about your experience here at the hotel.
I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed both the room, the breakfast and the staff. Although you were only here for one night, the location hopefully made it possible to see as much as possible during your time in Copenhagen.
If you ever do come back to the city, we would love to welcome you back here.

Best Western Plus Hotel City Copenhagen

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I've stayed last weekend in this hotel and I spent very good time, everything was fantastic from the welcome of the front desk staff ( especially Camilla and Rebekka are very kind ) to the quality of the room. Even the breakfast was rich and delicious. I will be back soon in this hotel !

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CHBruun, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel City Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Lucarubinaccio93,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. I appreciate your very positive feedback and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are already looking forward to seeing you again when you come back.

Best Western Plus Hotel City Coepnhagen