1,345 results
All reviews quiet street great location close to nyhavn superior room kongens nytorv metro station within walking distance minute walk free wifi central location air conditioning danish design would stay here again nyhavn area breakfast was excellent small bathroom three nights
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

My husband & I and some family members stayed in The Best Western Copenhagen on the last night of our visit to Sweden/ Denmark. The hotel staff were really friendly and helpful, our room extremely comfortable and our breakfast was lovely. I would recommend this hotel for its location .

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
CHBruun, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel City Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Doris,

Thank you for writing about your experience here at the hotel.
I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed both the room, the breakfast and the staff. Although you were only here for one night, the location hopefully made it possible to see as much as possible during your time in Copenhagen.
If you ever do come back to the city, we would love to welcome you back here.

Best Western Plus Hotel City Copenhagen

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I've stayed last weekend in this hotel and I spent very good time, everything was fantastic from the welcome of the front desk staff ( especially Camilla and Rebekka are very kind ) to the quality of the room. Even the breakfast was rich and delicious. I will be back soon in this hotel !

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
CHBruun, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel City Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Lucarubinaccio93,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. I appreciate your very positive feedback and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are already looking forward to seeing you again when you come back.

Best Western Plus Hotel City Coepnhagen

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We arrived in Copenhagen airport and decided to use public transportation (easy right?) well, yes it was! and cheap too. We walked about 2.5 blocks with our carry-on luggage from the station to our hotel with no problem tho might be if it was raining. Upon our arrival we were greeted by the receptionist and check in was easy. The rooms are clean and bathroom had all the amenities. Breakfast was AMAZING!! scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, variety of fruits, cheeses, yogurt, cottage cheese, cucumbers/tomatoes, hard boiled eggs, different selections of breads, juices, coffee/tea...you won't be hungry here!
The hotel is walking distance from the fame Nyhavn! also Paper Island essentially you're close to most "must see" areas! We stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank cseverin821

Dear Cseverin821,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay - it is much appreciated.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time in Copenhagen and at our hotel. Public transportation is certainly convenient here in the city and is an excellent way of getting around.
Furthermore it is great to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast as this is something we take great pride in. It is such an important way to start the day!
Again, I thank you for your review and we hope to see you back again someday.

Best Western Plus Hotel City Copenhagen

Reviewed 6 November 2017

The furniture is excellent. The staff eas very friendly and helpfull. The room was nice with a wonderfull bed. The stay was pleasent og I enjoyed it very much. Nice that you can make a cup og coffee in the room in the evening.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Excellent hotel, very central to the main sights of the city and easy to walk to many of the big sights like Nyhavn which is a must see by day and by night. Also lovely walk along the canal banks as you step out of the hotel and you are within walking distance to Kongens Nytorv which is a metro station and has a big department store called Magasin which is very trendy and upmarket. I am delighted to have chosen this hotel. The staff were lovely and so very helpful,we met many different receptionists over the days we were there and all so helpful. The breakfast is gorgeous and plenty of food to go around. The hotel itself is very comfortable, there are computers and printers for patrons. A nice water feature in reception and a comfortable area to sit down in and relax. The hotel is very modern, we were staying on the 5th floor over looking a fabulous view of the horizon. The bed in the room was very comfortable with a big tv with lots of channels. A kettle for making tea, decent size wardrobe, safe and mirror. The wifi was a bit intermittent but I think that could have been to do with a high wind storm which was happening. Also just to note you can get a hop on/hop off bus from up near Nyhavn if you wish although when we realised how close we were to Amalienbourg Palace we decided to walk it from the hotel.Also bikes available to rent from hotel if you want to take advantage of the bike lanes in the city. Overall, massive thumbs up from me on this hotel, as we were looking for a central location (very peaceful at night as it is officially in the Business district), breakfast fantastic, modern new hotel and super friendly staff. Worth the money in my opinion. **Please note you can get the metro from the airport which you get from the airport and get off at the metro stop Kongens Nytorv. The fare is 36 Danish Krone each**

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
CHBruun, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel City Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Hello MsIreland2

Thank you for taking the time to write such a in-depth review of your stay.
It is a pleasure to hear you enjoyed your time in Copenhagen and it truly makes me happy that you also found your accommodation here at the Best Western Plus Hotel City to be delightful.
We would certainly enjoy welcoming you back another time.

Best Regards,