1,335 results
All reviewsquiet streetgreat locationclose to nyhavnsuperior roomkongens nytorvmetro stationwithin walking distanceminute walkfree wificentral locationair conditioningdanish designwould stay here againnyhavn areabreakfast was excellentsmall bathroomthree nights
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel City is easy to get to from the airport by Metro or on the frequent 66 bus from the train station. Great location for Nyhavn and the city centre, with both only a few minutes walk away. Buffet breakfast is good quality and relaxed. Rooms are pretty small and ours was far too hot (or too noisy if we left the window open). There are some great Danish design classic chairs all around the hotel which is a nice touch.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2017

With a well-appointed room on the top floor we had a fine stay. The wifi was solid, the breakfast up to the usual BW standard, and the available umbrellas were very much appreciated on a very rainy day. The harbor tour piers, the main shopping street and the Tivoli Gardens were within walking distance. A copy of the international New York Times was happy surprise.

Stayed: September 2017
CHBruun, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel City Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at +45 3313 0666.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

If you looking for good location - is just a walk from city center , Christiania and Nyhavn . The stuff is friendly and helpful. Rooms , breakfast and al other are just okay , not the level of 4 stars at all .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
CHBruun, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel City Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your recent stay at Best Western Hotel City.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the location perfect for your stay.

It pleases me to thank you for your comments about our staff. I am glad to hear that our staff have left a good impression with you.

By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Excellent location near Nyhavn and right by the trampolines that are incorporated into the sidewalks. Jazz theme in the hotel and it is bright and welcoming. Staff is very helpful. Rooms are a little small but well appointed. Hotel has bikes out front for rental at a very reasonable price. Location is close to subway as well if you are coming from the airport.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
CHBruun, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel City Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for taking your time leaving a reply and feedback.
It is much appreciated.
I am happy to hear you found the location perfect for your stay. In regards to the size of our rooms, our hotel is located in an old building so unfortunately it is difficult to do any changes of the size.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel, a few minutes walk from the city centre. I didn’t get to see much as whilst I was there it was raining heavily so my one night stay was confined to my room. However the room was comfortable, spacious and I even managed to get the champions league football on the TV which was a bonus. Reception staff friendly and helpful, particularly in arranging my taxi to the airport the following day. The airport is around 25-35 minutes away depending on traffic and costs around 300-360 DKK.
Hotel is near to the river, some restaurants and cycles are available to hire from the hotel I think as there were lots of them outside the hotel with the hotel branding. Cannot comment more on this due to the terrible weather!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your feedback - It is much appreciated.
I am glad you found the location perfect for your stay and enjoyed the hotel, as well as our helpful.