“Very Convenient Location with Great Staff”

First Hotel Mayfair
Ranked #29 of 118 Hotels in Copenhagen
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here twice. The staff remembered me the second time I arrived, and he gave me a room in a different wing. So, I ended up staying in the front building and the back building. Though my room was tiny on both occasions, it was adequate in my needs. I needed to stay before leaving for Sweden on train and again for home via airport.
There is a shady looking establishment across the street, but my room was very quiet. It was the nextdoor neighbor whose TV was extremely loud, but that's not a fault of the hotel.
The hotel rents bikes at reasonable price. I had a great time riding it around the city. There are plenty of restaurants around, and the Tivoli is like a stone throw away. I walked around the Stroget many times, but because the hotel is so close to the central train station, I found my way back quite easily.
Staff here are very helpful. They made me feel like I belong in Copenhagen. I will definitely stay here again when I am back in Copenhagen. I just need to learn to adjust those tiny rooms and bathrooms...

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Lena M, Gæsteansvarlig at First Hotel Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear rico_chan,

Thanks for your review - we appreciate it.

I am really glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us on both occasions and were well taken care of by my friendly colleagues.

Hope to see you again,
Lena Mølsted

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is very close to the station which is a surprisingly good area in Copenhagen. It's close to the Trivoli park, city centre and the Meatpacking District with many excellent restaurants just around the corner.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear 771lunas,

Thanks for your review - we appreciate it.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed the location and Copenhagen.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Unpleasant stay, the room was not satisfactory. The price was much too high for such a bad room. The receptionist was unfriendly when we arrived. The room was very small, only one stool. The zink was smelly.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 122birgitr

Dear 122birgitr,

Thanks for your review - we appreciate it.

I am sorry to hear you had a unpleasant stay with us. Usually there is always an alternative; change of room, maintenance, housekeeping etc. I would have hoped you came down to reception during your stay so we could have found another solution for you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent staff and breakfast. Location, view and rooms do not warranty the high price, book only if you find a price that doesnt seem too high for a 3-4 star hotel. It really is near the central station but all hotels are nearby. some have a view or free breakfast or bigger lobby or nicer rooms or a mini bar. the bed was super comfy though

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank nipli
Lena M, Gæsteansvarlig at First Hotel Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear nipli,

Thanks for your review - we appreciate it.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and were well taken care of by my friendly colleagues.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Super comfortable beds, bathroom in need of renovation, conveniently close to the central station, restaurant not worth the money, quiet room (4th floor) except the morning delivery truck to the restaurant.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Susanne S,

Thanks for your review - we appreciate it.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed the beds and location :-)