1,410 results
All reviewsship cabinsrooms are smallfields shopping centretrain stopan early flightexpensive citycold meatsdouble bedcentral stationbellascandinavia
Reviewed 14 October 2017

The hotel is close to both the airport and the train into downtown Copenhagen. Our room was small but spotless. It served our needs, as we only wanted a place to sleep, shower and stash our bags while exploring Copenhagen.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I used this hotel to attend a conference at the Bella Center, which is a 10-minute walk away. The hotel is very close to the airport and next door to the Field's Shopping Centre. It's a solid 10-15 minute walk to public transport along dark roads so although the area feels perfectly safe, I would not recommend this walk for women travellers. Once at the station, the metro to the city is a 15 minute ride. Rooms are small and basic but very clean. The hotel is impersonal so this is a pit-stop place I would suggest and best if you are looking for value or need to be in this part of the city, otherwise I would opt for something more central.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Marklound
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I only stayed here one night, so my experience was very limited. For what I saw, the service was good, the room was clean, and it was in a good location. The room was small and expensive, but considering the cost of Copenhagen, I thought that it was a good value.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Not good service and I need dryer and they say to come to frant desk and for baby bad they also charged and after paid baby charged .i am going to check out and they say u did not paid for baby bad cost . I said I paid from my bank card and they guy he did not put in the system .

Stayed: October 2017
3  Thank Sumit S
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I attended a conference at Bella Center, which is 1 km far from this hotel, and the price I've payed for it is fair because of the location.
Breakfast is a mess, not very organized and with a dark looking. My room was the commodore, with 2 very small single beds and a bathroom no bigger than a train toillet. Either you take a shower or use the lavatory, since they occupie the same spot. No room for large suitcases. OK for single occupancy.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo