1,410 results
All reviewsship cabinsrooms are smallfields shopping centretrain stopan early flightexpensive citycold meatsdouble bedcentral stationbellascandinavia
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Maximum service for minimal price. If you're looking for luxurios stay forget it but be prepared to triple the money. Very clean, cozy but not spacious. Vety well designed. Great breakfast, very good location.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2017

First thing first - this is never called a "HOTEL" but a "CABIN", and the definition of a CABIN is "a private room or compartment on a ship" or "a small wooden shelter or house in a wild or remote area". And based on the definition of a CABIN, it does exactly what it should.
Cabinn Metro is intended for good quality, good price and good location stay, and it is not a luxury hotel. I have stayed in a luxury hotel in the centre of Copenhagen and of course by comparison it is going to be very different - but I am paying 500 DKK here and triple the price at the luxury hotel. So from my point of view I think Cabinn Metro is definitely decent and they are true to their words.
I stayed only for a night and my assistant booked the hotel for me, as it is very close to where I was going to have my meeting.
The check-in process is a bit messy, as there were two ladies in front of me checking in and I can see clearly that there is a gentleman behind the counter on the computer, but it doesn't look like he was actually doing anything. Another lady came along and checked me in - she was very helpful and she asked if I have any preference on which floor I wanted to stay (which I don't).
The room itself is a decent size, given the price that you pay for the hotel. It's got all the necessities - towels, shampoo and soap (toothbrush and toothpaste is not commonly distributed in the Nordic countries), kettle, coffee, tea, creamer and sugar. The wifi has quite a good speed compare to other places that I have stayed, and it reaches nearly every bit of the room. There are a few plugs which is always good, since we all now live in a digital world and cannot do without them. There are two beds in the room (BUNK BED!) and both bed has individual lights so you won't disturb anybody else if you want to read or keep playing etc.
The bathroom is basically the shower, and I have to admit it is impossible to not get anything wet when you are having a shower. There is a shelf quite high up above the toilet, which I guess is used to prevent to get anything wet - I didn't dare to chance it, but the additional toilet roll proved my theory. There's a little table and chair without arm's reach from the bathroom door so I left my towel and clothes there instead (I was travelling solo so it's not an issue).
Regarding breakfast, there is no hot food, so don't expect boiled egg or bacon.
The shopping centre Field's is only next door, and it's got a hypermarket for anything that you haven't brought with you.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2017

The room is so tiny you get claustrophobic. The bathroom is a toilet seat with a shower nozzle in the ceiling. You get no toothbrush glass nor a hair dryer. The bed mattress is worn out and uncomfortable. The hotel is situated at the junction of two loud streets, therefor you cannot keep the window open at night. The breakfast is basic, the coffee and the orange juice diluted with water. At the reception you are almost handled like a movie theatre customer. For the price I had to pay (114 €/night) in any other European capital probably I would have got a decent hotel, but not in Copenhagen.
The only good thing about this hotel is the close distance to the Bella Conference Centre.

Room Tip: Ask for a room to the backyard
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank yvica
Reviewed 27 June 2017

This hotel truly feels like a giant ship, with them trying to squeeze as many people in as possible, into tiny cabins. The outside of the hotel is quite deceiving, as it appears modern, with clean lines etc. In contrast to the outside, the rooms are INCREDIBLY small (hardly room for two suitcases), the bathroom is ridiculous, and the walls are paper thin. One positive is that the rooms were at least very clean and well maintained, but at this price, a hostel in central Copenhagen would be better value for money. Not worth the 'low' price at all.

Room Tip: Skip the hotel entirely.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Easygoingcritic
Reviewed 26 June 2017

We went to Copenhagen because we were on a conference and the organizers recommended staying in this hotel. The hotel is not near the centre of Copenhagen and you will have to change metro to get there. The room is very small, there is only one bedside table and to place to leave your suitcases. The bathroom is separated from the room only with a paper-thin wall and whatever your companion or neighbors do in there, you will hear it! The chambermaids did not clean the room for 5 days and the floor was very dirty at the end of our stay. When we asked for new towels they left us only 1 for 2 persons so I had to go to the reception to get towels myself. There was no soap, no shampoo in our room, so we had to go and buy some. There is no hair dryer in the bathroom and I borrowed one from the reception, but they asked me for 100DK deposit. That is all right except for the fact that they asked me to transfer the money from my credit card and even though I returned it after 15 minutes, they transfered me the money the next day. There are always people waiting at the reception because the reception is also a bar!? That was very uncomfortable. I did not try the breakfast and I can't say how it was. The only good thing about this hotel is that is close to a big shopping centre. I do NOT recommend staying in this hotel and I would never go back!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business