“Just horrible...”

Ranked #1,786 of 2,863 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 55
Cuisines: Danish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Where should I start. A hair in my soup. But, it doesn’t matter because the soup was horrible. Supposed to be lobster bisque. Tasted like a mocha latte. I asked for a Sprite. They brought diet Sprite. They said they don’t have regular Sprite. They didn’t think they needed to tell me. Refused to take it off the bill. Go somewhere else!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Food was average and so was the service. Location was the best thing going for them. We had a nice meal but nothing special about this place.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Do me a favor. Please don’t waste your time, money, and your stomach space for this joke “restaurant”. I have never ever written a negative comment in my life but this pushed me to another level. My sister ordered the POACHED salmon and actually made it clear by repeating twice to the waiter for the poached and not grilled. Surprise, surprise, they messed up the order and a plate of grilled salmon was served on the table. We asked the waiter again to double check order and he was so sure that was the poached as ordered. I wasn’t happy about it so we took the menu to show him that this is not the poached because it was served with pasta. The poached salmon is supposed to be served with mussels as on menu and for the obvious grilled mark on the fish. He immediately apologized and pathetically said he thought he heard her saying grilled. 5 minutes later, the fish arrived...... the GRILLED fish arrived with mussels on the side. What a joke! Holding things together, we just left things there.... until, we asked for the bill and he couldn’t even be bothered to check before sending it to us. How dare they charged us for the GRILLED plus the POACHED salmon. Thank god we have the habit of always checking our bill before paying. What a terrible night it was for us.

1  Thank tmysarah
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Good for drinking But Not for eating! Food was not warm! Typical Tourist Food Spot..

But also a Nice view

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

A place right at the beginning of the crowded walk of Nihavn. Food is rather good, my avocado open sandwich was well prepared and my shrimps were tasty. Our waitress was kind and fast.