3,314 results
All reviews rooms are small budget hotel central station frosted glass minute walk tivoli gardens locker room short stay train tracks city centre tivoli hotel rent a bike luggage storage place to sleep modern design an expensive city higher floor
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

3 star hotel about 15 minutes walk from the main train station. Hotel rooms are quite small but adequate a hop on hop off bus leaves from a hotel around the corner and there is a large shopping Center 20 minutes walk. Breakfast is extremely limited. Overall an ok stay

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Camilla-Wakeup, Front Office Manager at Wakeup Copenhagen Carsten Niebuhrs Gade, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Dear alang515

Thank you for taking you the time to review your stay with us. This is much appreciated. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

For other guests we just like to correct that we are only a 2 star hotel. We could easily match a 3 star hotel, but our standard says 2 stars.

Have a good weekend, and we hope to see you at Wakeup Copenhagen again.

Regards
Camilla Mørkvig
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Business trips are straight forward: find a place to meet, find a place to stay, get in and get out quickly . This hotel was fine. Very small rooms but I was on my own so that's okay. Near a shopping mall and a gym (where you can get a 3 day pass for 15 euro). No kettle in the room, no ice available either. But clean and comfortable cleaned daily.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2018

I stayed here with my friend on two seperate nights in August and found it a great experience all round.

The room was a reasonable size with a great shower, plug sockets, wifi and a bed. The only downside is the bed being placed up against the window which means you have to climb over the other person to get out of the bed. If the beds were placed lengthways in the room rather than sideways this could be avoided.

I'd stay here again. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

There was no communication with me on my check out time. I was on a all paid company business trip. When I got back to the hotel on the afternoon of checkout, I learnt my luggage has already been packed and kept at the reception!!Without even having any communication with me!! Which deprived me of my afternoon nap prior to taking my flight. There could have been better communication with me regarding check out time, or alternatively I could have been contacted via telephone. That apart walls of cabins are just a thin sheet of ply and there is noise from the trains passing nearby. Breakfast is below average apart from the coffee. Whats the point of being proud about being a country with amongst the highest living standards and yet have such poor service attitude/hospitality.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel due to its central position in Copenhagen. Less than ten minute walk from Central Station and Tivoli Gardens. Train,metro and bus system so easy to negotiate and very efficient. The hotel is clean and provides everything you need for a short stay break. Staff are friendly and helpful. Great base from which to explore the city. They do a continental breakfast and have a small shop at reception for drinks and mixers. Good value for money.

Trip type: Travelled with friends