Wakeup Copenhagen Carsten Niebuhrs Gade
Cabinn City Hotel(Copenhagen)
  • Bar/Lounge
Saga Hotel(Copenhagen)
3,035 results
All reviewsrooms are smallbudget hotelcentral stationfrosted glassminute walktivoli gardenslocker roomshort stayfree wifitrain trackscity centresmall deskrent a bikeluggage storagetivoli hotelplace to sleepan expensive city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

... but all at an extra cost... What they offer, is of decent quality. Hotelroom is not cheap, but bed and shower are perfect, room is small but very efficiently decorated. Really all you need - fit4purpose.
Not romantic ...

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank PetervanOverbeeke
Camilla M, Front Office Manager at Wakeup Copenhagen Carsten Niebuhrs Gade, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear PetervanOverbeeke

Thank you for making a review about your stay with us. We are a 2 star budget hotel and for us to keep our prices low we do not offer all these extra facilities as many 3-4 star hotels does. We do hope you liked our stylish interior and design, and hopefully we can welcome you again some other time.

Have a good day.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed for one night, and the room was actually bigger than we thought from website n reviews. It’s efficient use of space. Super comfortable bed, not too soft, extra duvet and pillow in a drawer under the bed. Excellent shower, good water pressure. Super clean, super modern. It took us a while to figure out the air con, boyfriend nearly had a heat stroke when we first entered the room. I thought it was nice and warm... Breakfast was intimidating at first, packed and loud, but turned out to be quite lovely. We’ll be back, but possibly to the other Wake up which seams more central town.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Emmamell

Thank you for your great review of your stay with us. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed it and liked our concept.

Depending on what you plans are in Copenhagen you can also visit Wakeup Copenhagen Borgergade which is located near the King's Square and Nyhavn.

We look forward to welcome you at Wakeup Copenhagen again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

During the whole procedure of booking I was misleaded. I wished to book a twin room with two beds. I wrote it in booking process in comments - the only place suitable for that. Hotel accepted the money and returned to me my request about twin room. I booked it for me and my coworker. When I arrived I got the key but to double room with one queen bed. I returned to the desk to fix the problem but then I was told that hotel has only double rooms. I said that I would like to be paid back and move to other one but the hotel employee told me that it is not possible and it is mine problem. They add that they do not read comments at all...

I wrote the letter of complain but the manager told exactly the same. She suggested me that I should read whole website before booking.

Personally I think it is the worst hotel service I have ever had. I am travelling quite common. I found hotels which were overbooked, bad equipped but usually the service tried to help and solve problems, at least to hide them. Here the hotel is so sure about its "quality" that the client is not needed at all.

Room Tip: "Read whole website before booking" WakeUp service! No twin rooms. Small size but clean rooms. Boring same breakfasts, very limited variety.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just returned from a 3 day break in Copenhagen, what a lovely plaplace this is . Stayed in wake up Copenhagen, lovely clean hotel , clean towels and bedding, staff very helpful, just a short walk from central station , we caught the train from airport 72DK for 2 ppl much cheaper than a taxi , just a short walk to hotel , there’s a restaurant but we didn’t use it, hair dryer , but no kettle, everything’ is in walking distance , tivoli, designer shopping and Nyhavn , don’t pay for expensive beer go to square and find the Netto, 3DK for a bottle of beer , much cheaper than carlsberg n just as good , we had a meal in the Dubliner which was very good , and lovely bar staff . We went to carlsberg brewery which was very interesting , also gift shop for souvenirs

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Denise P
Camilla M, Front Office Manager at Wakeup Copenhagen Carsten Niebuhrs Gade, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Denise P
Thank you for taking you the time to review your stay with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed Copenhagen. Sounds like a great trip and many good ideas for other guest. We hope to welcome you again next time you visit Copenhagen.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Watch out copenhagen has two wake up hotels. Both simular standards. It has very small rooms, with no extra’s, Yes you will have WiFi, you have a shower and toilet, in the room. But I didn’t like the minimal design, disposable cups.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear 173drek

Thank you for making a review about your stay with us. It is correct that we have two Wakeup Copenhagen hotels, and one more is on the way. Our rooms are 12m2 and is based on a modern, minimalistic and stylish interior.

We are sorry to hear that you didn't like our concept. Hopefully you enjoyed Copenhagen anyway.