“One of my favorite places”
Review of Fokus - CLOSED

Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed 27 October 2011

I've been to Fokus several times and it has been a pleasure each time...
The food is great, the service the same and the atmosphere is good.

They have an offer where you can get three courses at a reasonable price, so if you're hungry you should definitely go for that!

I have tried the ceasar salad, the salmon, the lamb, the salmon salad, the chicken salad and the apple cake (old fashioned) and I can highly recommend all of the dishes I've had.

We have had very friendly waiters every time we've been there except once, where the waitress forgot us several times. But she made up for it at the end by apologizing (she was new) and giving us a 50% discount.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Copenhagen, Denmark
19854
Reviewed 25 April 2009

The food is good - three courses for dkr. 260,- is a very fair price. There are several classic Danish dishes but they are served with an interesting twist.
Nice selection of Coppola wines. So plus on the food however the service was slow. The staff was very friendly but not fast.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook