Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$ 68
PricelineUS$ 68
Booking.comUS$ 68
eDreamsUS$ 68
CheapTicketsUS$ 68
Trip.comUS$ 71
1,542 results
All reviews swimming pool luxury hostel cinema room private room shared kitchen great facilities bunk beds central station young people your luggage common areas key card enjoyed my stay by foot perfect location short stay tivoli gardens
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 December 2020

First: I think in normal times it's a decent place to stay.
I booked this hostel because it was advertised as "safe to travel" in Corona times, with special precautions. Because I had to stay on budget, I booked a dorm. I was very surprised not to find ventilation or any other kind of precaution within a fully booked room with two people in the dorm COUGHING all night. In normal times, that it is a risk that is bearable in a shared dorm. But in corona times it is just a bad joke. The lady at the reception and the "manager" at the reception said they could not control the whole hostel (I thought it would be corona safe, it's rather "we hope for the best - safe" ?!). I offered to upgrade my room to single room since I did not feel comfortable under these circumstances. The lady at the reception said I could only book a single room IN ADDITION to my already made booking which I did not want to do. I did not come here to catch corona and pay for 2 beds... After contacting the management, I was offered to upgrade to private room paying the difference (which was still more than I intended to pay in the first place). To sum up: My experience was that this place put money before the safety of people.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2020

Everything was good. Not much place and little dirty linens don't let me put the highest point. Maybe it happens in single way or my room neighbors were the reason of that but it little upsets me. In common it's very good and cheap place for staying. I recommend that

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FOH Front of House, Gæsteservice/reception at Steel House Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2020

Dear guest,

Thanks for leaving your review.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us.

Best Regards,
Steel House Copenhagen

Reviewed 2 November 2020

Super clean and super cool atmosphere. We had a great private room with balcony. Can highly recommend!
Only get the breakfast bag if you like the food you get in an airplane. Go to the bakery for breakfast instead

Date of stay: October 2020

Dear guest
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

We are happy to hear that you loved your experience.

So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Best Regards,
Front of House

Reviewed 26 October 2020

This place makes your trip to Copenhagen more easy and enjoyable than you ever dreamt it to be. The crew is super nice with everyone, there's a solution for every question. Rent a bike right there, it's perfect. And join the yoga class, it's also higly enjoyable.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 22 October 2020

In all, the thing it has going for it is the location – it's a less than a 10 minute walk to the main train station and Vesterbro has more than its fair share of attractions and places to eat out in. It's also well-priced for Copenhagen.

However as nice as the pictures might look, the rooms could do with a bit more cleaning and my TV didn't work. As I went while the pandemic was gaining traction again (not a good idea) I expected precautions to be a bit more stringent. This wasn't quite the case, although the staff wore masks most of the time, guests weren't encouraged at all to do so and the young, hostel-vibe of the place meant that people mixed and hung out with no social distancing at all.

So in all, a reasonable place to stay on a budget in Copenhagen, but maybe not during a pandemic.

Date of stay: September 2020