All reviews tivoli gardens rock concert amusement park inside tivoli brasserie restaurant double sinks free entry antique furniture beautiful boutique hotel corner suite direct access junior suite beautiful room rain shower modern amenities nespresso machine train station
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful central location in Copenhagen. Near everything in central city. Excellent restaurant and free access to Tivoli Gardens. Would definitely stay there again. Expensive but worth it! Rooms are very nice and cozy with very comfortable beds. Also has a pool which I loved.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NimbHotel, Gæsteansvarlig at Nimb Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear restw2018,

Thank you for your kind words! We are truly happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at Nimb Hotel and how great it is to hear that you made the most of our newly opened Nimb Rooftop, with our heated pool. We hope that one day you will get the chance to return to Copenhagen and the Nimb Hotel once again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The only reason I would stay somewhere else in Copenhagen is if Nimb was sold out. Only downside for me was that I wish my trip was longer. The room and service and food were all amazing. I can’t wait to go back!!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear dg10021,

Once again thank you for choosing to stay at the Nimb Hotel. We love to have you staying with us and we hope that you will come back soon again!

As you may already know, we have just opened our Nimb Wellness area, where we offer an improved fitness center as well as a Moroccan Hammam-spa and treatment rooms, so now you have something ekstra to look forward to for your next visit!

See you again,

Nimb Team

Reviewed 14 September 2018

A great hotel across the board. Great food, awesome rooms and wonderful staff. The bar was a great spot to end the day. It is close to public transit and an easy walk to most attractions. Free access to Tivoli was the icing on the cake.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear NAI152,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review here on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to hear that you had a great time at Nimb Hotel and I hope you used our knowledgeable Concierge to get some 'hidden secrets' of Copenhagen. We hope to see you back again.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the Nimb hotel for 4 nights and five days

The hotels location is really strategic and nice with Tivoli park just behind us so much fun.

I have to say a big thank you for the staff especially Mr.Oscar he was so hospitable and helpful during our stay from day one.

I highly reccomend the hotel for a family and even couples trip

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Raisa,

It's great to hear that you enjoyed your mini-break in Copenhagen - it sounds like you got to make the most of the complimentary access to the Tivoli Gardens? I will be sure to pass on your praise to my colleague Oscar at the front desk and I hope we will get the chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Just stayed at the Nimb Hotel for several days while in Copenhagen. The hotel is excellent on multiple levels- location (tivoli gardens, across from central train station), rooms (rooms in the new section of hotel are outstanding) and staff. They clearly hire and train great people. Oscar at the front desk was very professional and a tremendous help with all questions ranging from restaurant recommendations to logistics. He thought of everything to make my wife's birthday celebration a success. Anna and Simon on the concierge team helped plan a great few days in Copenhagen. And the staff in the bistro and in the 2nd floor lounge were a pleasure. I would recommend this hotel for both personal and business trips.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms with terraces overlooking tivoli gardens are great.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
NimbHotel, Gæsteansvarlig at Nimb Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Brian,

How great it is to hear that you enjoyed your time in Copenhagen and we thank you for choosing to stay at Nimb Hotel. I forwarded your kind words to the mentioned colleagues and they were very pleased to hear your kind words, so thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Should you have any plans on returning to Copenhagen, we hope that you will consider staying at Nimb Hotel again.