All reviews no elevator two bottles of water breakfast and friendly staff norreport station simple hotel roof terrace late arrival stay there again large suitcases city centre higher floor walk in shower tea and coffee making facilities minute walk free wifi bus stop comfortable beds
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Stayed here for one night lovely big room clean and tidy. hotel staff very friendly and welcoming.
Breakfast was good nice and simple.
Ideal place to stay to explore the city nice restaurants and bars nearby.
Definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jaason1
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed this hotel given it great location. We had a room facing the road and had the window open at night. Friday night was therefore quite loud because of the many cool bars and places in the neighbourhood. Breakfast was fine. Staff is friendly.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

If you need one night stay it will serve you well, otherwise it's not fun hotel. Rooms are very simple, colored in white with no picture on the wall, the shower quite small, basic. Seems like no one really cared to make you feel welcomed or happy in that room.
The reception and breakfast area are nicer, breakfast is basic: the egg is not edible, coffee is basic, you do receive yogurts, bread, cornflakes, cheese.
Positive point is the receptionist which was helpful and nice!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The location was good, breakfast okey and nice beds. But I find it expensive for the quality. The staff was really nice and helpful. I arrived late in the night and I had to leave early that is why for me was not worth the price, because I couldn't enjoy the location.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2018

So, I rarely write a negative review. But this time I think I'm just being quite honest.

The Hotel Nora is in a cool older building on a very busy arterial. There are a lot of shops and eateries in every direction. The 'Lakes' down the street are very nice and a gateway into the heart of the old city.

My experience with the Nora could be that I'm just too American for this location. It's true that our expectation of a hotel is ...higher. While clean and serviceable, this hotel needs some work. By that I mean they can't assume a visitor knows their unique set up. For example: They have gates at the street that close at night, say 11pm and open in the AM. very nice. But they don't seem to open for everyone. My first night in town, I returned to find the gates closed. I tried my key. I didn't work. finally another guest arrived and he tried his key - it worked. Last night I had the same situation however no one came by with a key. No one answers the night bell. So.. i had to climb over. Prior to that I had a VERY early flight out and had to get out. I left my key in the room - can't take it with me as well I was checking out for a few days. I was confronted at 445AM with a locked gate - NO instructions on how to exit. SO.. I threw my bag over and climbed out. This morning I asked about it - there's a little button that you cannot see that you have to press to exit. NO signage to explain this. I was told to get "in" there's a hole and you insert your key and well... I looked this morning I think I found it, but it's not labeled as such. On a good note, the breakfast is nice, although after a few days it's getting a bit tiresome.

Date of stay: February 2018