All reviewsno elevatortwo bottles of watereating drinking placeslively streetnorreport stationsimple hotelgreat ratelate arrivalroof terracestay there againcity centreroom was clean and comfortablehigher floorwalk in showertea and coffee making facilitiesfree wifibus stop
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

We got an economy double room which was OK.
A simple bed, a round table with two chairs and a bathroom with neccesary stuff and no more. One free beer and one free bottle water per guest as well as tea bags and instant coffee complementary.

The location is central to the city and lake area and the dining opportunies is plenty just around the corners.

Only one VERY bad thing to highlight is the noise from a neighboring partyplace spreading extremely loud techopop making the walls shake all night until 5am

Ask for a room in the backyard and away from the partyplace.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2018

This hotel has a great location in the town.
It has a lift and a lovely roof terrace on the top.
The rooms are extremely clean (room 442 and 448) and the house cleaning every day perfect.The bathroom is quite big and the shower very convenient.
A little frig with 2 beers and water complimentary on your arrival.
A tray with tea and coffee in the room.
Breakfast was plentiful with a wide variety of food.
Alltogether a very enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: 442 (on the yard)and 448 (on the street)were a good choice.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2018

This place was a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT on different items:
1) Bad communication: I booked this place on the good recommendations of another hotel, so I contacted the hotel directly to book 4 single rooms. I asked to pay them in advance by invoice, but they first refused, telling me that I needed to pay when arriving by credit cards. As this booking was for work, I told them that my work credit card didn't have enough credit amount to pay 4 nights for 4 people, that is why I was asking for an invoice. Since the conversation by email was not going anywhere, I had to call them and threaten the nice receptionist (who couldn't do much as apparently her manager was in charge of it all) to go to another hotel if they couldn't provide me with another option of payment than the credit card option. In the end I managed to be able to pay a deposit in advance by bank transfer, but I don't understand why I had to struggle so hard.
2) Breakfast: during all 4 days, I had to wait before being able to sit to have breakfast as all the table were full (obviously there is not enough space for all clients); when seats were free most tables were not cleared up and I had to ask myself to the waitresses to clean the tables; on top of that most of the buffet was empty so I needed to ask the waitresses to fill it up, but it was very slowly done and it was quite hard to get clean cutlery.
3) Shower: there was nothing preventing the water from staying in the shower area, but the water could actually run in the whole bathroom, flooding it all, even the toilets, which was so unpleasant.
4) Not a 3* hotel: this hotel did definitely not match the 3* hotel criteria in terms of services; there were not professional.

I would DEFINITELY NEVER recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I didn't have a good experience at the Hotel Nora. I paid €160 for the night between the 31st December and the 1st January. The room was cold. There was no decoration whatsoever. With the white empty walls, we felt as if were in a hospital...

But that's not all! The hotel was partly under renovation and the main renovation work was on our side. There was a scaffold right in front of our only window! That was terrible! We asked for another room, but the hotel was full.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Good location for the city centre, we walked to all the sights . Our room was clean and warm and had tea and coffee making facilities, a large flat screen tv, hairdryer and fridge . Two bottles of water and two beers were offered as a welcome gift . We had a walk in shower which was very powerful and provided constant hot water.
A Breakfast buffet was provided and there was a good choice offered . Bacon , sausage , scrambled eggs, a selection of cheeses , cereals, fruit etc. The breakfast room is not very big so depending on what time you arrive you may have to wait for a table.
Copenhagen at Christmas is wonderful and it would have been nice if the hotel had maybe put up a few decorations to get guests in the Christmas mood .
Overall we enjoyed our stay at the hotel Nora and would recommend it but if you are booking in on a Friday or Saturday try and get a room on a higher floor at the rear, as the noise from a nearby nightclub can be heard .

Room Tip: Try for a room at the rear of the property, preferably on a high floor as on weekends noise from a nearby nightclub can be heard.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple