All reviews no elevator two bottles of water breakfast and friendly staff norreport station simple hotel roof terrace late arrival stay there again large suitcases city centre higher floor walk in shower tea and coffee making facilities minute walk free wifi bus stop comfortable beds
Reviewed 23 January 2018

This place was a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT on different items:
1) Bad communication: I booked this place on the good recommendations of another hotel, so I contacted the hotel directly to book 4 single rooms. I asked to pay them in advance by invoice, but they first refused, telling me that I needed to pay when arriving by credit cards. As this booking was for work, I told them that my work credit card didn't have enough credit amount to pay 4 nights for 4 people, that is why I was asking for an invoice. Since the conversation by email was not going anywhere, I had to call them and threaten the nice receptionist (who couldn't do much as apparently her manager was in charge of it all) to go to another hotel if they couldn't provide me with another option of payment than the credit card option. In the end I managed to be able to pay a deposit in advance by bank transfer, but I don't understand why I had to struggle so hard.
2) Breakfast: during all 4 days, I had to wait before being able to sit to have breakfast as all the table were full (obviously there is not enough space for all clients); when seats were free most tables were not cleared up and I had to ask myself to the waitresses to clean the tables; on top of that most of the buffet was empty so I needed to ask the waitresses to fill it up, but it was very slowly done and it was quite hard to get clean cutlery.
3) Shower: there was nothing preventing the water from staying in the shower area, but the water could actually run in the whole bathroom, flooding it all, even the toilets, which was so unpleasant.
4) Not a 3* hotel: this hotel did definitely not match the 3* hotel criteria in terms of services; there were not professional.

I would DEFINITELY NEVER recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I didn't have a good experience at the Hotel Nora. I paid €160 for the night between the 31st December and the 1st January. The room was cold. There was no decoration whatsoever. With the white empty walls, we felt as if were in a hospital...

But that's not all! The hotel was partly under renovation and the main renovation work was on our side. There was a scaffold right in front of our only window! That was terrible! We asked for another room, but the hotel was full.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Good location for the city centre, we walked to all the sights . Our room was clean and warm and had tea and coffee making facilities, a large flat screen tv, hairdryer and fridge . Two bottles of water and two beers were offered as a welcome gift . We had a walk in shower which was very powerful and provided constant hot water.
A Breakfast buffet was provided and there was a good choice offered . Bacon , sausage , scrambled eggs, a selection of cheeses , cereals, fruit etc. The breakfast room is not very big so depending on what time you arrive you may have to wait for a table.
Copenhagen at Christmas is wonderful and it would have been nice if the hotel had maybe put up a few decorations to get guests in the Christmas mood .
Overall we enjoyed our stay at the hotel Nora and would recommend it but if you are booking in on a Friday or Saturday try and get a room on a higher floor at the rear, as the noise from a nearby nightclub can be heard .

Room tip: Try for a room at the rear of the property, preferably on a high floor as on weekends noise from a nearby nightclub can be heard.
Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 28 November 2017

About 15 minutes walk from the main tourist area this is a super hotel , surrounded by good bars/cafes and restaurants . Good clean rooms , excellent view if you get a room on a higher floor , only tip would be to get early to breakfast .....short walk from metro or trains . Noticed other comments about no lift , there is now .
Very good value

Room tip: Higher floor
Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank PaulM16
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I stayed with my boyfiend for two nights. The room had everything we needed (hairdryer, amenities, even free bottles of water and beers in the fridge). It was super cosy and clean. We had breakfast included and it was also good: salty and sweet, options for everyone. Nice and helpful staff. Apparently the building has been renovated, there is an elevator that looks like it has been recently attached. Very convenient public transportation (bus 5C) and many many restaurants, supermarkets and nice places to have a drink around. Great experience!

Date of stay: November 2017